BY EQUATE

4 Pack of Equate high quality soft tooth brushes see more...

Buy on Amazon
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
This is my go to pack of toothbrushes. They perform as well as any name brand and I get to save money! I always walk directly to these and I never have to stand for ever trying to find the perfect toothbrush. My teeth feel nice and clean after using them and I feel like they really get into all the cracks and crannies of my teeth and gums.
Tabitha J.
My husband just bought our family a pack of these toothbrushes. They are good. They are soft but not too soft. They also have rubber bristles on the sides. I like that they have the rubber bristles on each side they are just right. Not too many rubber bristles and they are soft. 4 Pack of Equate Soft Toothbrush
Katherine C.
It is just like any other tooth brush. The price is cheap and it gets the job done. The product also allows for me to rotate tooth brushes so that I am not using an old brush.
Celeste A.
Millcreek, UT
I buy these toothbrushes!! When me and my family travel! They are so affordable and they do the job! I like them alot i dont se e the difference with the colgate and they are cheaper so i think these are great, affordable! And are good for a family since they come in a pack
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
Having white teeth is a must for me - these toothbrushes are reasonably priced, soft, and help keep my teeth clean and come in enough colors that my husband and I won't confuse whose toothbrush is whose! A great price for a great product, I will continue to buy this brand!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Affordable, good quality, & gets the job done! Equate is always cheaper than most brands I see in stores. It always exceeds my expectations and I know that I always find what I'm looking for at my local target. I highly recommend this brand to my friends and family.
Sara Beth J.
Turbeville
This is the only toothbrush I use. I love that they are affordable and can come with multiple in a pack. They are durable and last for forever. I love these and so do my roommates. They are a solid investment and I am completely satisfied with this product.
Vasavi.. R.
Lexington
I like this toothbrush because of its unique angled bristle design cleans between teeth and removes plaque. Shorter bristles clean tooth surface while longer once get in between teeth and clean along the gum line. It is really soft for sensitive gums.
Megan M.
Acworth, GA
These tooth brushes are great for the price but fall apart very quickly. I love the convienece of a four pack but not how flimsy they are. I would recommend it to anyone looking for quantity over quality. I would just choose the brand name instead.
Fox M.
They're cheap, they work, and we can always have a bunch on hand. Husband is a toothbrush chewer so we always need a bunch for replacing his smashed toothbrushes. But there's also plenty left to scrub the shower and the sink, so I love these things!