Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashNivea
4 Pack - Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash - 169 oz Each

4 Pack - NIVEA Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash - 16.9 oz Each

n/a

Does this hydrate your skin well enough so you do not have to use lotion afterwards?
Start your review of 4 Pack - NIVEA Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash - 16.9 oz Each!
Paola M.
4 Pack - NIVEA Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash - 16.9 oz Each uploaded by Paola M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es la primera vez que lo uso!! Á diferencia de otras marcas que he utilizado, este deja la piel muy sueve con un aroma muy agradable! Ademas de ayudar con la resequedad y su precio bastante abordable y si lo recomiendo mucho para todo tipo de piel
shakeeta H.
Philadelphia, PA
4 Pack - NIVEA Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash - 16.9 oz Each uploaded by shakeeta H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this soap it's a little expensive for soup but it's well worth the money I've been using it for over 10 years next to dove these are the best soaps you have sensitive skin that has sensitive skin soaps too I highly recommend the soup 4 Pack - NIVEA Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash - 16.9 oz Each
Keisha Z.
Clarksburg, PA
4 Pack - NIVEA Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash - 16.9 oz Each uploaded by Keisha Z.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Definitely 5+ stars for this! I absolutely love this body wash. The smell is so refreshing, and it leaves my skin so smooth, even in the dead of winter when my skin is typically dry. Also, the texture is perfect. This body wash isn’t too thick like other moisturizing body washes and it isn’t too runny like most ‘cheaper’ body washes. Finally, Nivea Care & Sparkle body wash was so affordable!!! All around this is my new favorite and I will recommend to anyone and everyone looking for the most bang for their buck! And honestly who doesn’t want to get clean with Sparkling Diamond Powder ❤️
Elena A.
Stephens City, VA
4 Pack - NIVEA Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash - 16.9 oz Each uploaded by Elena A.
You guys this product is amazing because it gives you a great feeling and a great experience not many products can do that. I absolutely love Nivea moisturizing body wash particularly in shimmer with sparkling diamond powder. I always used this body wash when I would go on vacation and recently I just purchased a bottle of Nivea body wash at CVS for an amazing price and decided to add it to my daily routine. now every time that I use it at home it brings me back the feeling of me being relaxed stress free on vacation. that’s how much of an impact this product has had on me you really have to think about it, Something has to truly be amazing for it to be so memorable . OK so I know that was a lot with absolutely no description of the actual product but I just wanted to explain how much I love it. The packaging is so Clean and refreshing I love how flat the bottle is because I have a small bathroom and it fits perfectly on my small shower shelving . The way the bottle opens for me is very practical, a lot of times if he gets knocked over or dropped I’ve literally had shampoos that were expensive leak out all over my bathroom floor and I was devastated the On the Nivea body wash is very secure and will not open unless you do it purposely preventing from any product being wasted. Now once you start using the actual body wash it feels and smells so amazing this is my favorite scent. It distributes perfectly in your hands on a washcloth a little goes a long way. I can use a quarter size and distribute it all over my body from head to toe. The consistency is so smooth and silky and gentle on your body but yet it cleans and removes any dirt or a scum and leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft. I also noticed that was some shower gel’s it smells good while you’re washing your body but once you get out of the shower there is no smell and I guess that’s fine for some people but I want to smell as good as the product is self when I leave the shower and get dressed and Nivea care moisturizing body wash does exactly that . I can seriously talk about this body wash all day but you won’t understand until you try it and is going to be your new obsession.4 Pack - NIVEA Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash - 16.9 oz Each
Myiesha J.
Reston
I love it so much!! It smells absolutely amazing and it leaves my skin glowing after my showers. My skin feels soft and it shines, I’ve received many compliments about it. It does go fast, though. Good thing it comes in a 4 pack! Definitely recommend.
Brenda C.
Norwalk, CA
This really is a great body wash and at a great price point! This product smells so good and feels so soft on your skin. It also creates an amazing lather. A little goes a long way with this one too!
Kortney B.
chandler az
This body wash doesn’t just smell amazing it also feels good and cleansing on the body, like some other body washes don’t really make you feel clean this one does and it’s nice and soft and overall highly recommend this product.
Michelle M.
Ambridge, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is an ok body wash. It smells nice and also works as a shave lather. It claims lotion soft skin directly from the shower but I didn’t find that to be true. After dying off I still found dry patches on my skin so lotion was still needed.
Sujey S.
Tacoma, WA
This brand is the best you won’t be disappointed with any of their products. The formula is really good. Overall I just love this brand :)
Jaiden C.
Suffolk, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this body wash it's so silky and smells so good. I just started using it and it doesnt dry out my skin. It suds up really well too which I like. It's just really nice to use especially if you want soft skin.