4 Pack Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy 0.27 oz Each uploaded by Valerie M.

BY NEOSPORIN

Lips are the most fragile skin on the body, making them susceptible to dryness and sunburn. Neosporin Lip Health overnight renewal therapy is clinically shown to restore visibly healthier lips in 3 days by reducing the signs and symptoms of dryness,... see more...

4 Pack Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy 0.27 oz Each
  • "This stuff is AMAZING! I used it once and my lips feel brand new. I have really bad anxiety and tend to rip off the skin on my lips. (I know! So gross) they are usually always very very dry and rough. But after I used this product my lips were soft and kissable! ;) I use this during the day as well not just overnight. " in 6 reviews
  • "This stuff is AMAZING! I used it once and my lips feel brand new. I have really bad anxiety and tend to rip off the skin on my lips. (I know! So gross) they are usually always very very dry and rough. But after I used this product my lips were soft and kissable! ;) I use this during the day as well not just overnight. " in 5 reviews
Valerie M.
If there is one thing I will never stop buying it is this lip "balm". Every night I brush my teeth, brush my lips with my toothbrush lightly, and apply a small amount of this before I hop in bed. One tub will last me months and my lips are always super smooth and soft when I wake up. Plus, they are affordable and easy to find.
Julia P.
My lips were so dry and flaky. Nothing else I tried would heal them. I put this on, and a couple of hours later, almost all the way healed. It does go on whitish which makes sense since its labeled as overnight. Worth the price tag.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
This stuff is amazing!!!! I can't recommend it d ouch if you have very chapped, and/or cracked lips! This heals my lips overnight! The only downside to it is that it can be hard to find. CVS usually has it, but not many other stores. I always keep at least two in the house and tell everyone how awesome it is!
Viridiana R.
Grand Prairie, TX
This stuff is AMAZING! I used it once and my lips feel brand new.

I use this during the day as well not just overnight.
Darby M.
I adore this lip treatment. My lips get very dry during the winter and crack. I've noticed that when I use this before I go to bed, my lips are much more hydrated and healed in the morning. This is the best lip moisturizing product that I've ever used. I've repurchased 3 times and will continue to.
Megan H.
Lombard, Il
I love this product! Neosporin used to have a lip treatment formulation that helped so much whenever I would get a Cold sore outbreak. This winter I had another such outbreak and noticed they no longer sold the old formulation. I reluctantly bought this product and love it so much! I use it nightly even when I don't have chapped lips. It's amazing! A little pricey but totally worth it if you ever suffer from severely chapped lips or cold sores.
Sarah R.
Wyoming, MN
So I've never had luck with this stuff. It seems to just make my lips dryer. And when I go outside they Crack n bleed. So please look into before you buy. Even with any product. Make sure it will work for ur skin type.
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Marvelous for the dry lips winter leaves you with ;). Great to put in your purse and keep in case of wounds or other boo-boos that might arise on the go :). Love the Vaseline-like consistency :D. Try it out!
Valerie C.
One of my go too for the winter. Defiantly see a difference in the morning. I truest love this, very effective .