Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsMitchum
4 Pack - For Women Smart Solid Anti--Perspirant Deodorant Powder 250 oz

by Mitchum

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 309970956141So effective you could skip a day.Anti-Perspirant, DeodorantRevlonActive Ingredients:Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 20%Apply to underarms only. Cap tightly after use.Inactive Ingredients:Aqua (Water);...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - Mitchum For Women Smart Solid Anti--Perspirant Deodorant Powder 2.50 oz!
Dina B.
Downingtown, PA
I have been using this deodorant for years and love it! It works on sweat well for sure
B W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this deodorant, it keeps me dry all day and I never have to worry about awkward moment especially in the summer.
Lisa H.
Fountain Inn
We love this one as well. We use whichever one they have in stock at the time. It keeps us nice and fresh.
Lauren S.
This burned my skin so much. Especially after shaving, I would not even be able to apply it. I was excited to try it because I liked the smell and how it applies on the skin, but I had to throw it away due to the burn.
Bettendorf
I have used this deodorant for YEARS and it is my absolute favorite. The smart solid was hard to find for a while so I had to switch to the gel (previously hated gels but was pleasantly surprised). I have recently been seeing the smart solid again, and I’m so happy about it.
Bettendorf
This is my favorite deodorant (when I can find it), it keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day long. I refuse to use any other brand.
daDdyy_SUPREME G.
Wethersfield , CT
Like how it drys so that my pits don’t feel wet like with gels. Smells great all day even when I’m sweaty
Bettendorf
Love this deodorant and wish it was easier to find. The smart solid stick doesn’t get on my clothes, isn’t sticky, and keeps me smelling fresh (even after running)
Peyton F.
Moss Point, MS
Mitchum has to be by far the beat deodorant. It stays on for a long time and doesn’t wear off. It smells nice. However, with my sensitive underarms, it creates a little bit of irritation.
Jada D.
Lowell, MA
This is my go to deodorant I always buy this kid because it works super well. I was recommended this product YEARS ago and I’ve stuck with it for a long time. I’ve used other brands but this one is the best

Looking for your answer?