by Mitchum

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 309971103322Heading ManufacturerRevlon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - Mitchum For Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid Pure Fresh 2.70 oz!
San Diego
i love the smell of this product. this deodorant doesn’t make my armpits irritated like other brands
willow street pa
The only deodorant my HUSBAND and I can use. Works amazing. The smell isn’t overwhelming either.
Durant, OK
My favorite deodorant for sure! I have used this one forever and it has never let me down.
Vancouver, WA
This deodorant always keeps me fresh and dry. The scents aren’t too powerful either.
This is the only deodorant, I’ve used for the past 5 years. Before I used to perspire more than now and it was getting out of control, but after accepting it as it is and finding this gem of a product, everything changed. I love, love it. The fragrance is so little that does not give me allergies and that’s a must for me that’s why I cannot and will not use Dove. I recommend this to all my friends looking for a good, budget friendly anti-perspirant. But this is the only one I’ve liked so far, the white and purple one have such strong scents I cannot use them.
bolton
I love this deodorant. I’ve used Degree and Dove and secret gel formulas but none of them can beat Mitchum. Im glad they made another feminine scent and it works at keeping me smelling fresh all day. Reapply for extra stressful days but im happy with it. Well worth the higher price tag at around $7 CAD at Walmart
Birmingham, West Midlands
Absolutely love this. Keeps me dry and is really kind in the skin. It works so well and is kind I can even put on straight after shaving. It's also great for travelling as can go in hand luggage and isn't a liquid so doesn't need to be packed in liquid bags!
hoddesdon
Great product easy to use and small enough to fit in your bag. I use it everyday and it’s just amazing. I couldn’t improve it and it meets every expectation. It’s just great I would definitely buy again and would recommend to others!
Alliston
This deodorant does a really good job in making sure I smell good! It’s also has my mixed feelings with the fact that you actually have to lift your arms to be able to smell the fact that you are wearing deodorant.
Mississauga, ON
The smell is nice and fresh. It lasts a while. Leaves crazy white marks on clothes though, that’s definitely something they need to work on. I also feel like it kind of stopped working for me. While it was working, it was great quality stuff for the cost.

Looking for your answer?