by Mitchum

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 309971103322Heading ManufacturerRevlon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - Mitchum For Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid Pure Fresh 2.70 oz!
Houston , TX
This is my go to holy grail deodorant. I’ve used it for years and it does such a good job at keeping my armpits smelling good all day. I’m pretty active and this holds up through yoga, cycling, rowing, and pilates classes. I have never had to reapply throughout the day. It is much better than all the clinical deodorants sold at drug stores and for a very very affordable price. The only thing is that it does contain aluminum, so depending on your preferences that’s something you might have to keep in mind.
Plant City, FL
I’ve tried all manner of all natural deodorants but none of them REALLY keep me odor free so I always go back to the Pure Fresh solid by Mitchum. It works great, although not to the point where I would be comfortable skipping days of deodorant, and keeps me dry. The Pure Fresh doesn’t really have a scent so no headache which I like.
This is the only deodorant I use that I apply once in the morning and once at night. I’m very paranoid about body odor and other brands I would have to apply throughout the day to feel adequate. Its hard to find the invisible solid but I only like that one I hate any gel deodorant
Montgomery, NY
This is an amazing value. I discovered this particular formula at Target. It has all the same active ingredients as the clinical strength ones, at a quarter of the cost. It is just as effective too! My only complaint is the white marks on my shirts.
I love this product , I use this almost everyday carrying one at home on my dresser and also carrying AROUND one in my purse because where can you go without your mitchum.it smells amazing and they weren’t lying when they said “48 hour protection”.
Silvis
I have used Mitchum for years and refuse to use any other brand as I feel they can’t compare. Between this and the smart solid, I prefer the smart solid, however this does work for me and I can’t say I noticed a huge difference.
It’s great and smells amazing. It last a while which is also great. It really is way better when it comes to quality. I would make the product more cost efficient. And I use it as an everyday product. Would definitely recommend it for people that are very active in life.
Indianapolis, IN
I am allergic to most deodorants in this one is one of two that I can use. It is gentle on the skin and has a pleasant smell. If I am working out I may have to reapply depending on the workout.
Greensboro
This deodorant is amazing! It’s actually the only deodorant that I have tried that works all day long. It’s a perfect everyday deodorant that you want to last all day!
This is a good deodorant for people who sweat a lil more. It keeps my dry throughout the day and I never smell bad. It kind of feels like scratchy going on idk if it’s exfoliating beads or what, but DO NOT put it on after u shave it will burn. Highly recommend for active girls.

Looking for your answer?