MakeupMaybelline
4 Pack - Facestudio Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder, Translucent 021 oz

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 041554455588Product description This silky loose powder creates a flawless finish to your look while controlling shine all day. The weightless powder blurs as it mattifies, keeping you looking your best. ⢠Sets makeup and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - Maybelline Facestudio Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder, Translucent 0.21 oz!
Kendall G.
Jakin, GA
Review for: 6 Pack - Maybelline Facestudio Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder, Translucent 0.21 oz
Use this everyday to set down my foundation. I don’t bake, just do a quick dusting!! Love it!!
Review for: 2 Pack - Maybelline Facestudio Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder, Translucent 0.21 oz
The best loose powder ive ever use. My first time using ths item it is good value to buy. With a reasonable price.will suggest to my others mmber to buy it for sure.

Looking for your answer?