4 Pack - Lysol Mold & Mildew Foamer w. Bleach, Bathroom Cleaner Spray 28 oz

by Lysol

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 019200899536Lysol Mold & Mildew Blaster Bleach and Shine cleans and disinfects. It destroys tough mold and mildew to help remove a common source of mold allergens. It also kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria when used as...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - Lysol Mold & Mildew Foamer w. Bleach, Bathroom Cleaner Spray 28 oz!
Burley
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely hate the smell of this product! I expected the fresh, clean smell that lysol is known for and this is not that at all! I would rather use straight bleach!
Edgewater
Ok so... I really really used to LOVE this product until it turned into a foam. It used to just be a spray and it worked so much better. We used to live in a townhouse that had a moisture issue so our showers and toilets would quickly get mildew. You could literally spray this on and see it immediately start working. Once I realized I couldn't get the spray anymore, I tried the foam. It really just wasnt as potent as the actual spray. I honestly have stopped using it.
A must in my house!!! I love that I can spray it and let it sit.... it cuts back on my scrub time. I use it for almost everything lol.