4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 071249330265LâOral Paris Voluminous Original Primer is a mascara amplifier and lash conditionerâthe perfect pair for your favorite mascara to maximize every lash look. Lightweight mascara primer instantly creates a boosting...

What in this product makes lashes look so good and where can I purchase this! I got a sample and loved it!!
Start your review of 4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Polk , LA
4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz uploaded by Alejandra M.
By far one of the best items on my makeup collection. Works wonders and I no longer have to curl my lashes!
Springfield
I use this EVERY TIME I wear mascara. I can’t wear it without it. it’s absolutely amazing 🙌
Brampton, ON
Love this primer... granted, I haven’t tried very many because this was my first and I absolutely love it, buuuuuut, it’s so good! It really extends my lashes and if you have random lashes going in different directions this primer helps that as well!
Courtice, ON
This primer by far is my favourite! It’s comparable to the high brands for sure. It’s not thick or doesn’t dry out or crumble easily. Last all day and is easy to remove, not waterproof but definitely buying again!
Tamworth, Staffordshire
I never thought I would be using a mascara primer every day as it always seemed like such an unnecessary step, however I cant go without using this and notice a huge difference when I don’t. This adds both length and volume without being too thick or heavy on the lashes. Gives the appearance of longing looking lashes instantly.
Kincardine, ON
This is by far the best mascara Primer. I replace it right away when I run out. It really helps my lashes look fuller, giving a bold looking lashes. I have used it with many brands of mascara and worked well with all of them. I found buying it on Amazon is always the deal!
Regina, SK
I use this every single day! Even when I don’t want to put on makeup I always make sure I put on a coat of this followed by my voluminous mascara and at least my lashes will look great.
Kitchener
I honestly don’t usually wear primer under my mascara, but this primer came in a package I bought as a bonus. It is wonderful! It helps gives your lashes that extra length and volume! Will definitely buy again.