4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 071249330265LâOral Paris Voluminous Original Primer is a mascara amplifier and lash conditionerâthe perfect pair for your favorite mascara to maximize every lash look. Lightweight mascara primer instantly creates a boosting...

What in this product makes lashes look so good and where can I purchase this! I got a sample and loved it!!
Start your review of 4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Crown Point
This stuff right here will make any mascara look amazing on you! It makes your eyelashes full and long. The price is good! No downfall to buying this! All pros no cons. I buy this every few months! I would buy it again and again! It beats expensive makeup counter mascara and it’s cheap!
Encino
This is a gem that not many know about. I use this with my Maybelline mascara. It makes my lashes thick and full. Not much of difference between wearing these and Dior. My eyes are also super sensitive but this is a gentle product. Highly recommended!
Purchased at: CVS
This primer is a must for those who love big lashes! It works amazing with any mascara and doesn't clump up at all. I would recommend letting it sit and dry a little before mascara just so it holds up a little longer.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a sample of this once and I loveddddd it its such a slept on a product many people need to be talking about this more. most mascaras don't do anything and mascara primers are the same way. But not this one! This one is so good would recommend! This is a staple in my make kit!
Nutley, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Never used eyelash primer but this product was a game changer. I have so many mascara that flake or dont hold my lashes curl but this product really helps
Ankeny
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is AMAZING! my coworkers literally thought I had extensions on! Like to pair it with maybelline Volume mascara in the pink bottle.
CHARLOTTE, NC
This is some AMAZING stuff!! I am so in live with this primer. It's just as good as the mac eyelash conditioner except so much cheaper!!!
Killeen, TX
Best primer I've come across yet. I use this Everytime I apply mascara and it added Depth and length to my lashes Everytime.
Hershey, PA
I never used a lash primer until i got this as a free gift and honestly i would buy again. I notice a huge difference
Guntersville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff! I pair it with one of their mascaras. No complaints as I’ve been using it for several years now.