4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 071249330265LâOral Paris Voluminous Original Primer is a mascara amplifier and lash conditionerâthe perfect pair for your favorite mascara to maximize every lash look. Lightweight mascara primer instantly creates a boosting...

What in this product makes lashes look so good and where can I purchase this! I got a sample and loved it!!
Start your review of 4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Clearwater, FL
4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz uploaded by Amrita R.
Never though a primer for my lashes would make so much of a difference. It set it really fanned out to apply my mascara and best of all, I haven’t had any clumping since using this primer.
Los Angeles , CA
I've always thought primers were really useless until I tried this now I love it!I use this along with the black Loreal Volumunious Mascara and honestly any other mascara works. I just love how long it leaves your lashes and especially how it helps separate your lashes to create no clumps!
Charlotte, NC
Not sure why this is showing as a 4 Pack. I only bought a single pack after receiving this as a sample from an Ulta order. After using up my sample I had to get a full size. It made my lashes look false after applying my favorite mascara. It’ll be a staple in my makeup routine now!
American Fork, UT
This is the first mascara primer over ever used, and so far I have been pretty impressed. At the beginning I would use the primer, then immediately use the mascara. When I did that my lashes would get all clumpy. Now I wait about five minutes and it works like a charm!
This lash primer is amazing! My lashes end up so full and LAST FOREVER. I never have any flaking and my lashes never lose their shape. I recommend letting the primer dry for about 8 seconds before adding your mascara.
Ellis, KS
First part of my makeup routine and honestly one of the best! Completely changing the natural eyelash game! Fuller, longer, gorgeous lashes at over half the cost of extensions!
Nashville, TN
This lash primer is amazing and adds so much length and volume to your lashes when used with a mascara! I’ve tried it with a few different mascaras and it works well every time!
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
. El par perfecto para tu máscara favorita para maximizar cada look de las pestañas. La imprimación liviana crea instantáneamente un efecto de refuerzo, creando un volumen y longitud dramáticos en cada pestaña. Acondiciona las pestañas a lo largo del tiempo para que sean suaves y nutridas. Úsalo con tu rímel favorito para amplificar cualquier look de pestañas
Toledo
I don't love this and think it's a waste of money. It was a nice try but for something that adds an extra step in my makeup routine, it better make a difference. I used this before putting on my lash paradise and I did one on one eye and the other eye without it. I didn't notice any difference at all. I would not recommend adding this to your skincare routine or buying it to use for a nice event that you'll have once in a while. I would just stay stick with your mascara and if you really want to, add falsies. This doesn't replace the effect of falsies and adds an unnecessary step and cost.
First time trying it , it works! Very nice packaging. Got the 4 pack. Shared 3 kept 1 for myself. It went on nice waited til it dried then applied my covergirl mascara.wow!!!! Loved my lashes. Will buy again. My lashes looked great for 24 hours!!