4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 071249330265LâOral Paris Voluminous Original Primer is a mascara amplifier and lash conditionerâthe perfect pair for your favorite mascara to maximize every lash look. Lightweight mascara primer instantly creates a boosting...

What in this product makes lashes look so good and where can I purchase this! I got a sample and loved it!!
Start your review of 4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Denver, Colorado
This primer is EVERYTHING. I have the straightest lashes and this primers lifts my lashes and gives them a subtle natural curl. I’ll follow it with the voluminous mascara and it’s easy as that! I wish I knew about this primer sooner, so if you’re on the fence just bite the bullet and buy it!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
NJ
Purchased at: Target
This primer is amazing! Makes lashes full, voluminous, and long! I’ve never used a lash primer before but now I can’t imagine not using this product! Really transforms your lashes and gives them a dramatic effect
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Dark Spots
Drastically makes short lashes become longer and more voluminous! It works great with an eyelash curler and doesn’t make your lashes clumpy! A little bit goes a long way way. I would definitely buy this again!
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is the BEST eyelash primer ever! It gives my lashes a beautiful and volumes look. It goes on my lashes to good and it works with any mascara. This product is literally my holy girll. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Deforest , WI
I am in love! My lashes looks three times bigger when I use the primer. I have naturally medium lashes but after the primer the it looks like I am wearing false eyelashes. I would recommend it for daily use like myself!
Combination
Morgantown
4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz uploaded by Alyssa B.
Had a friend recommend this to me- I am in love! I never knew my eyelashes were so long and full! I use this before I apply mascara, it lengths the lashes and separates them so they don’t clump together. A little goes a long way with this product! 4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz
Parker, CO
I use this when I want a more dramatic effect without using falsies. It works pretty well but does make my lashes looks almost clumpy or spider-like if I’m not careful. Sometimes I’m okay with that ultra thick lash look, but not always. I’d say this is non drying and doesn’t damage my lashes which I appreciate since lash glue and extensions for a similar look can cause that.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Clearwater, FL
4 Pack - L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Mascara, Primer 0.24 oz uploaded by Amrita R.
Never though a primer for my lashes would make so much of a difference. It set it really fanned out to apply my mascara and best of all, I haven’t had any clumping since using this primer.
Combination
Los Angeles, CA
I've always thought primers were really useless until I tried this now I love it!I use this along with the black Loreal Volumunious Mascara and honestly any other mascara works. I just love how long it leaves your lashes and especially how it helps separate your lashes to create no clumps!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Charlotte, NC
Not sure why this is showing as a 4 Pack. I only bought a single pack after receiving this as a sample from an Ulta order. After using up my sample I had to get a full size. It made my lashes look false after applying my favorite mascara. It’ll be a staple in my makeup routine now!