4 Pack - L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Lock Primer 1 oz

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 071249361511Discover the secret for a long wear luminous look that lasts. L'Oreal Paris' Infallible Pro Glow Foundation Primer primes, perfects and illuminates while it hydrates skin for a better makeup application. Illuminating...

Wondering if anyone can say how matte this primer is? 4 Pack - L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Lock Primer 1 oz ?
Start your review of 4 Pack - L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Lock Primer 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Madison
Purchased at: Target
I adore this primer! I have super dry skin, so adding this under my makeup really helps me fake that dewy look. It goes on really nicely, and doesn’t clog up my pores. I can wear it by itself, because it blurs imperfections, or layer other products on top of it. 10/10 would buy again.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Greenwood
This is my every day primer. It blends in so well with my skin and works perfectly with my foundation. Personally, I do not notice that much of a "glow" but it keeps my skin moisturized, and I will also use this even when I am not wearing foundation. I have dry and sensitive skin and this has not caused any bad reactions.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity
Elmer
Purchased at: ULTA
This product didn’t really do much for my skin. I have large pores and it didn’t do anything to minimize them. It was more like a moisturizer than a primer.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Doral, FL
Esta primer con algo de destello lo uso únicamente para maquillajes glam de noche dejas esos destellos que el rostro luce espectacular!
Dry, Sensitive / Large Pores, Puffiness, Sensitivity