Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateHard Candy & LollipopsLemonhead
(4 Pack) Lemonhead, Original Lemon Hard Candy, 55 Oz

(4 Pack) Lemonhead, Original Lemon Hard Candy, 5.5 Oz

Experience the power of sour. Lemonheads feature a soft sugar shell and a hard candy core to deliver a powerful lemony punch. Introduced in the 60s, Lemonheads have been satisfying sweet and sour cravings ever since.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (4 Pack) Lemonhead, Original Lemon Hard Candy, 5.5 Oz!
State College, PA
The best sweet and sour candy treat for me!! Lemon is my favorite all times flavor and lemonhead is always my go to candy
Grand Bay, AL
If you like lemons and citrus then you’ll love these! They have a soft outer layer that you can chew on and a hard center that you can suck on.
Carrollton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Its something about the sweet and sour all at the same time. I've loved these since I was a child. It's a oldy but goody.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I don’t eat these too often because they give my younger a chemical burn, but they are pretty tasty.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
(4 Pack) Lemonhead, Original Lemon Hard Candy, 5.5 Oz I love these extremely nostalgic for me. It brings me back to when I was growing up in the Bronx, New York and I would go to the bodega and buy a couple boxes of these they are great flavor my mouth is watering as I'm thinking about the taste of these it's amazing how the brain works 👍 and I would not change anything at all in the packaging or in the candy itself the formula it's amazing the way it is and it always brings me back to when I was a child in the Bronx 😜😁.
I love lemon heads. They are lemony, without being too tart and are slightly sweet. They do tear up my mouth, though, if I eat too many. Also, the citric acid is terrible for your teeth.
A classic from my childhood.  I enjoy the taste of Lemon Hard Candy.  It has a good balance of sweet with a little tang of sour notes.  I store them in the refrigerator during the hot summer months.  This is great all around candy.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These candies are not great, in my opinion, but they might appeal to others. I am not a fan if the artificial lemon flavor.
Ankeny, IA
Purchased at: Target
These bring me back to my childhood days, but I remember them being much more tart! These are a little tart, but quickly sweeten. These are hard for me to find I. Stores, so we usually pick them up whenever we can find them
Pomona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I’m not too fan of lemon candy flavor that’s why I put 4 stars but if you like lemon flavor candy they might be perfect for you, they are hard candy so be careful

Looking for your answer?