BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
4 Pack - Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream 05 oz

4 Pack - Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream 0.5 oz

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 3605533307274A groundbreaking rejuvenating eye cream. Features a gel-like texture that delivers instant moisture. Developed with advanced optical technology for brightening action. Visibly reduces the signs of fatigue and fine...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - Lancome Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream 0.5 oz!
Doroteya S.
Holyoke, MA
I only started using this product because it was a gift. At that time, I was currently looking for an under eye cream so I immediately started using it. I used every single night without fail. My under eye used to feel super dry and very patchy. The first month of using this product I didn't feel a difference but as time went by the dryness and patchy under eye went away. I am so happy with this product and I am starting to run low. I am going to order a new one soon. I am starting to notice under my eye looking pretty smooth. I am 29 years old and I don't have a lot of wrinkles but I have noticed a difference under my eyes.
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,304 reviews
Purchased at: The Bay
This is an incredible eye cream. It is very moisturizing and it contains anti-aging ingredients. I have very dry and sensitive skin, especially around my eyes. A lot of eye creams with anti-aging ingredients are very irritating and drying, leaving the delicate skin around my eyes dry, flaking, red and raw. This eye cream is very moisturizing and it plumps up the dry skin around my eyes, which reduces the appearance of fine lines. The anti-aging ingredients combat fine lines, wrinkles, darkness, puffiness, discolouration etc.. This cream is very expensive, but it delivers visible results. I love this cream because it fights aging, hydrates the eye area and delivers visible results while being gentle on sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product!
Megi C.
New Castle, DE
My all time favorite eye cream! Bought travel size and now i am going to buy full size. Helps with under eye bags and dark circles very well. Soaks excellent so huge recommendation from me
Vita J.
I'm using this for about a month now. It's help my dark under eys and my fine line. Its lightweight and I live it so much.

Looking for your answer?