Skin CareFacial SkincareLady Speed Stick
4 Pack Invisible Dry Deodorant Shower Fresh 14 Oz Each

4 Pack Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant Shower Fresh 1.4 Oz Each

by Lady Speed Stick

Dare to wear black! New formula provides powerful protection all day against odor and perspiration with a clean shower fresh scent. Plus it stays on clear to eliminate unsightly white streaks on clothing. Includes 10 - 1.4-oz. containers of Lady Speed...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant Shower Fresh 1.4 Oz Each!
Camila N.
Orlando, FL
4 Pack Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant Shower Fresh 1.4 Oz Each uploaded by Camila N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I only buy this deodorant because is a really good. Leaves no marks on clothes and protects for a long time. 4 Pack Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant Shower Fresh 1.4 Oz Each
Alyssa G.
Bronx, NY
4 Pack Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant Shower Fresh 1.4 Oz Each uploaded by Alyssa G.
Usually I use men’s deodorant because of how much I perspire, but then I found this deodorant. The smell is great, it doesn’t put white stuff on your clothes, and it works! Totally would buy again.

Looking for your answer?