4 Pack - JOHNSON'S Cotton Touch Newborn Baby Wash & Shampoo, Made With Real 13.6 oz uploaded by Cyndi E.

BY JOHNSON'S

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 381371177073Product Descriptions Gently cleanse your baby's skin and hair with Johnson's COTTONTOUCH Newborn Baby Wash & Shampoo. Specially formulated to be gentle on your newborn's sensitive skin, this baby wash and baby shampoo... see more...

Cyndi E.
usa
I'm currently using this for my newborn and I actually use it on my 2 year old too! It has such a strong amazing smell that I was afraid it would irritate their tender little skin, but we have had no issues and they smell so good!
Kassandra P.
Weslaco
I love this scent , always use it on my 5 month old and I follow with the cream. Anyone that carries him always says he smells good. It’s soft and gentle on his skin and keeps him feeling fresh. Definitely recommend, I even use it as face wash because I say if it’s gentle enough for a newborn like advertised then it must be gentle and good for the face. My son has had no bad reaction to it either , we love it! #babyessentials #facewash #multipurpose #smellgood

Walmart