4 Pack Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics's Dry Skin Relief Hand Cream 2.4 Oz Each

by Chattem

Our proven formula of seven intensive moisturizers and HYDRALAST soothes and hydrates while adding a protective layer of moisture for 24 hours. Plus, a combination of aloe and vitamins helps nourish and eliminate dry, flaky skin. When tested by dermatologists, 9 out of 10 people saw noticeable skin improvement in 1 hour.

Gender: Unisex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics's Dry Skin Relief Hand Cream 2.4 Oz Each!
Saint Louis, MO
My mom really like this product she is diabetic and she said it's good with it Moisturizers for her skin which is very
Canyon, TX
❤💓💓 I love this hand cream! So glad it comes in a small travel/purse size. Works wonderfully 💖💖💖💖❤❤❤❤!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
The best hand cream for super dry skin. I am not a diabetic but this works better than any lotion I’ve tried!!
Herndon, VA
My holy grail hand cream for my crow feet skin. This is the only hand cream that worked for me .
Vancouver
This stuff is really good for your hands and feet. It really help get rid of my cracked skin on my hands and my dry feet. My only complaint which really isn’t a complaint but they need to make a bigger bottle.
Ottawa, ON
This hand cream has some serious moisturizer and healing properties! I am not usually impressed easily and have had to look for products to deal with dry/cracking skin over the years but Gold Bond has seriously been a life saver with their lineup. It also helps soothe that itch that often accompanies very dry skin. Honestly it is worth the try!

Looking for your answer?