4 Pack Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics's Dry Skin Relief Hand Cream 2.4 Oz Each

by Chattem

Our proven formula of seven intensive moisturizers and HYDRALAST soothes and hydrates while adding a protective layer of moisture for 24 hours. Plus, a combination of aloe and vitamins helps nourish and eliminate dry, flaky skin. When tested by dermatologists, 9 out of 10 people saw noticeable skin improvement in 1 hour.

Gender: Unisex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics's Dry Skin Relief Hand Cream 2.4 Oz Each!
Burlington , IA
This lotion is amazing! No one in our house is diabetic but this is the only lotion we use. It’s fragrance free but it leaves your skin feeling like velvet and not greasy.
Salisbury
I’ve tried so many hand lotions and creams and nothing seemed to keep my hands soft for very long. This leaves my hands soft for a long time without leaving a weird film
High Ridge, MO
I hate creams that leave an oily/greasy film on your skin after application so I was pleasantly surprised when this product did not leave my hands feeling greasy. I have extremely dry skin and this product helps immediately. You can feel the protective barrier on your skin when you wash your hands & I highly recommend this.
Chesapeake, VA
This product is the best I had use this for more that 5 year I have diabetes and this cream work amazing I have very dry skin and when I put this product all the dry skin disappear i will buy more every day if a can
Newburgh, IN
4 Pack Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics's Dry Skin Relief Hand Cream 2.4 Oz Each uploaded by Bella B.
This stuff is top notch!!!! I always have to restock because I need a tube of it wherever I go! I work in healthcare and my poor hands get wrecked from all the washing and hand sanitizer! This stuff is amazing and not greasy at all!!!
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,945 reviews
I recently got a sample of this at my doctors office and I didn't realize what I was missing!! This is way better then the regular gold bong lotion I had been using! It's way more moisturizing and I don't have to use as much cream for my very dry skin! I will be buying this one from on!!
Sheffield Lake
One I use everyday on my hands and feet. There really isn’t a scent so it does not interfere with body sprays or perfumes. Price is about the same all over. It’s worth a try, everyone’s skin is different and reacts differently to any of the products.
Baltimore, MD
First things first; I am not a diabetic. So I'm kind of a poseur for reviewing this. However, I absolutely love this, and I've got crazy, janky, dry skin. And this is one of the very, VERY few things that works for me. And it's top of the list for things that work for me *and* don't leave me so greasy I feel like I've been buttered up for roasting. It's a great size too -- perfect for slipping into my purse (fine, I carry a medium to large dump-bag), and overnight bag. I even have one in the drawer right below my laptop. Lemme pause to put some on. *returns* And I'm not sliding all over the keyboard! Niiiice. But what's great about this -- second only to the whole "works, absorbs, doesn't make me feel slimy" thing -- is that a little goes a long way. Long. LONG. Like, take a green-pea size amount. Rub it in. (Two "peas" worth'll do your arms and forearms. And I have long forearms.) Hands? Managed.
Although I am not a diabetic, this is the only lotion that isn’t greasy and adds so much moisture to my hands! I have recommend this to many people and they agree with me. I have purchased this many times!
Bradenton, FL
My sister is diabetic and she uses this it works really well on her and is has a really nice smell. We always buy it for a good price, it’s not expensive or anything. I would most definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?