Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsGillette
4 Pack - Venus Sensitive 5-Blade Cartridges 4 ea

4 Pack - Gillette Venus Sensitive 5-Blade Cartridges 4 ea

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 047400503892#1 Razor Brand Used by Female Dermatologists 5-Blades, Spaced Closer Together, for a Closer Shave & Reduced Pressure per Blade* Protective Ribbon of Moisture, with a Touch of Aloe, for Smooth Glide All Venus®...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - Gillette Venus Sensitive 5-Blade Cartridges 4 ea!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
4 Pack - Gillette Venus Sensitive 5-Blade Cartridges 4 ea uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these blades! They don’t irritate my skin when I shave! It can go on any Venus handles! The blades last for months and don’t need to change them until a long time down the road! They are a little expensive but worth the investment! Will always buy them when I run out!
Esmy M.
Arlington, TX
Mi piel es bastante sensible y tiende a irritarse horrible, pero estás han sido mi solución. 0 irritación piel super suave, cortan muy muy bien a la primer pasada así que super recomendada de mi parte
Heather S.
Lunenburg, MA
Product is very easy to use. Love how it doesn’t make me break out in words of my sensitivity. I would improve the product by making the blade last longer. It is very effective on getting the hair removed. I would recommend this to anyone
Juliana C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Do you end up with red bumps every time you shave? Maybe you’re using the wrong razor. This razor is so gentle on my skin, even my husband tried out once to shave his face and now this is the only brand he gets!
Jennifer J.
Santee, CA
Really the best razors on the market for me and my skin. I tend to have less cuts and less razor burns/irritations with these. However, I do feel that they go dull much faster than some others. I also cringe when I have to buy new razors due to the price, but every time I go for cheaper options, I regret it as my legs end up on FIRE.
Hannah H.
Portland, OR
They are good razors. Super overpriced because they’ve got the market cornered but they do the job.
Erika R.
Bronx, NY
This razors are the closest to a clean and calm shave, especially if you have strawberry legs like me. They’re so good that they even come with moisturizing gel to make the shaving process easier and smooth.
Ciara R.
Lexington, KY
Finally!!! Something that doesn’t cause me to get irritating bumps all over my legs when I shave!
Christina S.
Surprise, AZ
I get razor burn with all razors except these. These are amazing. Not one form of razor burn. They are kind of pricey but they are worth it and I will continue to buy them from now on.
maria alejandra L.
Me encanta la línea de venus es muy buenas las afeitadoras este modelo no lo he usado, espero usarlo pronto

Looking for your answer?