BY GARNIER

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 603084036356Nutrition + dermatology.Skin CareMaybellineActive Ingredients:Aqua/Water; Butylene Glycol; Glycerin; Caffeine; Panthenol; Escin; Guanosine; Hydroxyproline; Biosaccharide Gum-1; Sodium Hyaluronate; Xanthan Gum;... see more...

Keith C.
Cape Neddick, ME
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a good product and the roller is very fun and handy to use but I don’t see it working. Over all it is still a good product! Very handy to use and the price is great compared to other eye brightening products.
Jessica W.
Decatur
Purchased at: Walmart
My face tends to get puffy in the morning when I first wake up, especially during the winter due to inflammation... I love the way this roller ball feels on my eyes in the morning. It helps a lot with the puffiness and overall brightening of my face!
Purrell B.
I don't have puffiness but I do have dark circles and it didn't help much with my dark circles. It did make the skin by my under eye area feel tighter and it did feel cool and refreshing to use though.