4 Pack - Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo 12oz Each uploaded by Julie R.

BY DOVE

Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner helps rebind and restore damaged hair proteins. Get up to 5X smoother hair in just one wash vs. non-conditioning shampoo. The secret to healthy-looking hair starts with advanced care. Dove Intensive Repair... see more...

• I am looking for a shampoo that will not make my hair oily halfwa...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for new shampoos to try for my natural hair but...1 Answers
  • Does this product contain sulfates?2 Answers
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
My dove shampoo seems to be the only thing that truly makes my hair feel clean. I’ve tried all kinds of brands but my hair would start feeling icky and weighed down by the next day. Dove truly cleans my hair, and the conditioner gives my hair that boost of shine and softness I love. It doesn’t weigh my hair down either! I absolutely love!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
If you want soft healthy hair I recommend this. I really loved the scent. It was so clean smelling and refreshing. Sometimes my hair would be a little too soft after using this and my hair would fall flat, but it wasn't anything some texturizing couldn't fix! The price is right on this as well.
Debbie H.
My favorite all time drug store brand shampoo !! It smells amazing , cleans your hair great and it makes it feels silky right after ! Sometimes I feel like I don’t need conditioner after shampoo. I literally feel my hair becoming stronger and longer when I use this shampoo ! Did I mention it’s one of the best scents I’ve ever smelled from a hair product ! I nearly fell in love just with the scent !
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Dove is literally my favorite of all time. It really lathers up well and makes my hair feel so soft and silky. I can run my fingers through my hair almost instantly while washing it. It's a little costly but it is well worth it because it is a great quality product and it smell amazing! I will continue to purchase dove products because they never let me down.
Veronica A.
Port orange, FL
I bought the shampoo and condition in a mega pack from amazon. I love it. It smells great, a small amount will lather your whole head. And after you get out of the shower the smell still goes strong
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this product i cannot get enough of it! It makes my hair feel amazing and I cannot get enough of it and my hair has gotten smoother shinier and the value of it is great the quality works awesome and I could never be disappointed with dove!
Gizelle M.
Klamath Falls , OR
This Dove damage therapy Shampoo and conditioner work very well has a long lasting smellI keep conditioner on for five minutes and when I get out my hair is hydrated and soft doesn’t look damaged at all! I bought it at Walmart
Cherry B.
Baltimore, MD
I love dove ever since. But this shampoo really helps my damage hair to be fine again. Like its not really sticky and rough when i touch my hair anymore. I kinda enjoy having a shinny and smooth hair. Thanks to dove shampoo.
wanni m.
I always ALWAYS buy dove, from bar soap, liquid soap, lotion, shampoo &a conditioner. Dove works retry good on any area. Leave my hair and skin soft , nice scent easy to manage, I ways buy Dove again. This a go to all the time
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
Dove shampoos are always a good choice for a gentle wash. Although they do carry your everyday chemicals in them, they leave my hair feeling very clean. I would recommend this product for anyone looking to stay in budget.
Shannon M.
I am looking for a shampoo that will not make my hair oily halfway through the day? My hair is thin and natural curly. Also natural color! Any suggestions would be helpful!
Demetria A.
Does this product contain sulfates?
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
I've been looking for new shampoos to try for my natural hair but I am converting to sulfate free. Has anyone who tried this know whether or not it is sulfate free?
Andreita I.
santiago
Este shampoo consigue reparar puntas quebradas en un cabello un tanto delgado?