4 Pack - Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo 12oz Each uploaded by Julie R.

BY DOVE

Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner helps rebind and restore damaged hair proteins. Get up to 5X smoother hair in just one wash vs. non-conditioning shampoo. The secret to healthy-looking hair starts with advanced care. Dove Intensive Repair... see more...

• I am looking for a shampoo that will not make my hair oily halfwa...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for new shampoos to try for my natural hair but...1 Answers
  • Does this product contain sulfates?2 Answers
Kristina E.
Brooklyn, NY
I wasn't to happy with this product. I had bought it because I had very dry damaged hair after I went blonde. Worked wonders at first. But it also gave me a very dry itchy scalp and I started getting a lot of flakes. Would not use this product again.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I love this shampoo. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling very soft and it smells amazing. This intensive repair shampoo, improved my hair a great deal. I recommend this shampoo to anyone who has heat damaged hair, like I had.
Selena F.
Deltona, FL
Works nicely but makes my blonde hair look dull. But I've definitely saw results while using this shampoo and the matching conditioner
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX
Made my hair extremely oily. That's because I have dry hair! I gave it three stars for the amazing smell! Lol.
Ashley O.
Hamburg, AR
It's good stuff. BUT- I would think that for damage therapy, it should be color safe. And this is not ūüėēūüėē
Mindy N Dennis H.
Evarts, KY
Dove shampoo is good to repair ur hair it has great smell to it and it helps a lot and it lathers good
B√°rbara B.
Este shampoo es bueno pero la verdad deja el cabello con un poco de freez, aunque no da caspa.
Amy A.
Cullman, AL
Dove has always been a family favorite, even my husband likes the way it makes his hair feel
Christy M.
Burkesville , KY
I love this product! I have dry coarse color treated hair and this makes my hair feel great!
Debbie H.
My favorite all time drug store brand shampoo !! It smells amazing , cleans your hair great and it makes it feels silky right after ! Sometimes I feel like I don’t need conditioner after shampoo. I literally feel my hair becoming stronger and longer when I use this shampoo ! Did I mention it’s one of the best scents I’ve ever smelled from a hair product ! I nearly fell in love just with the scent !
Shannon M.
I am looking for a shampoo that will not make my hair oily halfway through the day? My hair is thin and natural curly. Also natural color! Any suggestions would be helpful!
Demetria A.
Does this product contain sulfates?
Andreita I.
santiago
Este shampoo consigue reparar puntas quebradas en un cabello un tanto delgado?
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
I've been looking for new shampoos to try for my natural hair but I am converting to sulfate free. Has anyone who tried this know whether or not it is sulfate free?