4 Pack - Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo 12oz Each uploaded by Julie R.

BY DOVE

Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner helps rebind and restore damaged hair proteins. Get up to 5X smoother hair in just one wash vs. non-conditioning shampoo. The secret to healthy-looking hair starts with advanced care. Dove Intensive Repair... see more...

• I am looking for a shampoo that will not make my hair oily halfway ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for new shampoos to try for my natural hair but I...1 Answers
  • Does this product contain sulfates?2 Answers
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Brooklyn, NY
I wasn't to happy with this product. I had bought it because I had very dry damaged hair after I went blonde. Worked wonders at first. But it also gave me a very dry itchy scalp and I started getting a lot of flakes. Would not use this product again.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I love this shampoo. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling very soft and it smells amazing. This intensive repair shampoo, improved my hair a great deal. I recommend this shampoo to anyone who has heat damaged hair, like I had.
Selena F.
Selena F.
Deltona, FL
Works nicely but makes my blonde hair look dull. But I've definitely saw results while using this shampoo and the matching conditioner
Audra O.
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX
Made my hair extremely oily. That's because I have dry hair! I gave it three stars for the amazing smell! Lol.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Hamburg, AR
It's good stuff. BUT- I would think that for damage therapy, it should be color safe. And this is not ūüėēūüėē
Mindy N Dennis H.
Mindy N Dennis H.
Evarts, KY
Dove shampoo is good to repair ur hair it has great smell to it and it helps a lot and it lathers good
B√°rbara B.
B√°rbara B.
Este shampoo es bueno pero la verdad deja el cabello con un poco de freez, aunque no da caspa.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Burkesville , KY
I love this product! I have dry coarse color treated hair and this makes my hair feel great!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Cullman, AL
Dove has always been a family favorite, even my husband likes the way it makes his hair feel
Tawny D.
Tawny D.
Pacific , MO
I received this in a VoxBox about a month ago. I have been using it and it seems to do the job. My hair is cleaned and feels conditioned. I wouldn't say it's spectacular but I don't have any negative comments as well. It's not bad, I will continue to use it. I am great full for receiving it free though
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I am looking for a shampoo that will not make my hair oily halfway through the day? My hair is thin and natural curly. Also natural color! Any suggestions would be helpful!
Demetria A.
Demetria A.
Does this product contain sulfates?
Andreita I.
Andreita I.
santiago
Este shampoo consigue reparar puntas quebradas en un cabello un tanto delgado?
Monique D.
Monique D.
Cambridge , MA
I've been looking for new shampoos to try for my natural hair but I am converting to sulfate free. Has anyone who tried this know whether or not it is sulfate free?