4 Pack - Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant Solid Original Clean 1.7oz Each uploaded by Sandra M.

BY DOVE #60 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Clinical Protection provides prescription-strength odor and wetness protection with Dove ¼ moisturizers to replenish delicate underarm skin. It's the ultimate combination of strength and beauty. see more...

Hallie P.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Original Clean- I got to try this free from CrowdTap. It has 20% of the active ingredient compared to other deodorants that I've seen range from 15-19.2%. I like the fresh clean scent, which is not overpowering at all. This also rubbed in to become invisible, unlike some other solids, though this is not advertised as invisible. It is almost like a hybrid between a solid and a gel because it clicks up with a twist mechanism from the bottom and pushes up through holes at the top like a gel, but it looks like a soft white solid. This is keeping me dry and feeling fresh.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Holstein, IA
Personally, I love this. It keeps me smelling nice, keeps me dry, and keeps the B-O away! My boyfriend also really loves this for work on top of his deodorant. I've bought this multiple times and would definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin, sweat a lot, and/or have b-o throughout the day!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
Dove is the only deodorant that i can use that does not break me out or make me itch. I have very sensitive skin. Dove is the only one that can work with my skin type. I swear by it. I use it daily. I bought it at target. I would buy it again and this is the only kind I have bought for years.
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Dove is my go to deodorant that I buy . It lasts for hours ! The deodorants that I have bought so far are not as good as this.The ones that I have bought would only last so little time and start smelling bad .but ever since I’ve bought dove I’ve never stopped buying it
this item can come in different sizes, even travel size so it can fit perfectly in a bag or purse! it doesn't make your armpits white and looking crusty and it does the job veryyyyyyyyyyyy well.this is one of my every day products:) i recommend this item.
Landon J.
Landon J.
Birmingham , AL
I tend to sweat a lot, sometimes I feel that it’s more than the average person. This deo keeps my underarms from stinking for hours!! It works so well. I use it everyday and would recommend it to any friend that has troubles with a stinky pits
Alice T.
Alice T.
Canterbury, NH
My go to deodorant. It works, their scents are great, I can use daily without irritation. I truly think it is superior to the Secrets, Bans, and Lady Speed Sticks of the world. I'm happy to tell anyone who asks (because let's face it, it's weird to just tell a random stranger about how much you like your deodorant) about it.
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Little Rock, AR
I liked this deodorant but I like other brands of clinical strength better. The dove products actually tend to make me sweat more sometimes. I prefer secret clinical strength over this one. However, it does smell great!
☕️
☕️
This product is great!!! When I first colored my hair I used it and it’s so gentle on your hair, it smells pretty great also! It’s definitely high quality and I would recommend it to anyone who loves to dye their hair!
Casey T.
Casey T.
Pine Bluff, AR
So so so so long lasting. I'm a nurse so long 12 hour shifts are an everyday thing. And changing to shower at night and still being able to smell your deodorant as well as when you first put it on is refreshing!