4 Pack - Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant Solid Original Clean 1.7oz Each uploaded by Sandra M.

BY DOVE

Dove Clinical Protection provides prescription-strength odor and wetness protection with Dove ¼ moisturizers to replenish delicate underarm skin. It's the ultimate combination of strength and beauty. see more...

Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Holstein, IA
Personally, I love this. It keeps me smelling nice, keeps me dry, and keeps the B-O away! My boyfriend also really loves this for work on top of his deodorant. I've bought this multiple times and would definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin, sweat a lot, and/or have b-o throughout the day!
this item can come in different sizes, even travel size so it can fit perfectly in a bag or purse! it doesn't make your armpits white and looking crusty and it does the job veryyyyyyyyyyyy well.this is one of my every day products:) i recommend this item.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Lansing
Love the deodorants. My go to and my favorite. It's a little bit more on the pricy side. Super easy to use just rub it on. Very effective. Although I do not like the powder scent. It's to strong smelling.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
You do not sweat with this crap on it works wonders. I love it and it's easy to use. I use it every single day. I don't want my pits smelling. Bad. I love it it's cheap and I buy it religiously
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Centreville, MD
Deodorant smells good and keeps my underarms nice and dry. It helps to hydrate my skin without blocking the hair follicles. I use it daily and think it's worth the couple extra dollars
Potoula A.
Potoula A.
Hicksville, NY
Love this! Great for sensitive skin and keeps you smelling fresh all day long. I always use Dove and they truly are amazing. Always happy to use Dove
Emily l.
Emily l.
johnston, RI
dove makes my skin feel the softest and cleanest! not expensive and definitely worth it! you can usually find it at target or walmart
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Spartanburg
This deodorant was great! It stayed on all day and was relatively comparable to other brands cost. It's available at all places where deodorant is sold.
kayla a.
kayla a.
Hackensack, NJ
Love Dove Clinical Protection. It glides on so smoothy and it always smells great. I sweat a lot and dovr helps control that when I use dove clinical.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Hartselle
This product is one of the three deodorants that actually works for me! I am a heavy sweater and this really helps to control it.