Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsConair
4 Pack - Instanst Heat Curling Iron, 1 1/4 in 1 ea

4 Pack - Conair Instanst Heat Curling Iron, 1 1/4 in 1 ea

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 074108110992The leader in personal care.Curling IronConair CorpTemp. Control/ Hair Type. Low 1-8: Delicate, thin, easy-to-curl hair. Medium 9-14: Average to thick or treated hair. Med-High 15-20: Thick or wavy hair. High 21-25:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - Conair Instanst Heat Curling Iron, 1 1/4 in 1 ea!
Brittany R.
Holmen, WI
4 Pack - Conair Instanst Heat Curling Iron, 1 1/4 in 1 ea uploaded by Brittany R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve had mine for so long and it’s still my go to every day. It curls my hair the best I’ve seen and it’s the perfect size.
Noeli V.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
No me gusta usar esta clase de enchinadora poque lovdega muy marcado 😀 creo que yabpasaron de moda 😀😀
Anam U.
Kanata, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this from walmart 6 months back..very reasonably priced..easily heats up..good curls..hea setting is also good...and can be carried easily
Makayla S.
Inman
Love this curling iron. Great results for the price. Durable and easy to clean. Nice to travel with. Great range of temperatures and heats up quickly. I have used this for years. I would recommend this!

Looking for your answer?