BY COLGATE

4 Pack - Pepto-Bismol Tablets Heartburn Relief, Cherry - 48 Tablets Each see more...

rafaela u.
me encanta esta pasta dental !!! me deja la sensacion de aliento fresco por mas tiempo , el sabor a mente me encanta, me mantiene mis dientes muy saludables y libres de caries ,fuertes y blancos, simpre traigo una conmigo just in case i need it !!
Mardomy G.
Doral, FL
Excellent tooth paste, it is so easy to use and have a good flavor, you can feel so fresh all day, i am a repeat user , i bought in supermarker, i really will reuse it
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
I'm pretty sure my dad picks these up at Costco!! Lol! But yeah they work awesome Colgate is my favorite toothpaste brand. It does what it has to, clean and whiten!! Nice minty gel flavor is a plus. Overall LOVE.
Hallie W.
Upland, IN
Great stuff! I'm very loyal to this product. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Also keeps my teeth white and free from stains. I usually buy at Walmart. 100% go and buy this product today. Yaaayy!
Bridget S.
Lilburn, GA
This leaves my teeth feeling super clean and I feel like it whitens them up. My dentist said this is the best toothpaste to use. It is reasonably priced and you can usually find a great sale price to.. I definitely recommend this to friends and family.
Michelle
me gusta porque es muy fresca, no maltrata los dientes, y no tiene un olor tan fuerte, limpia muy bien los restos de comida de la boca. Es la unica marca que uso
Lesley R.
Bastrop, TX
I'm not very picky with toothpaste but I do try a lot of them. This is a good toothpaste if you do not like the extreme taste of peppermint. This is a soft toothpaste that does not leave a lot of taste after you wash your mouth. It does the job of cleaning your teeth but in my opinion i left like it still left my teeth dirty. My teeth were still fairly yellow and i felt like it didn't clean them well enough because the consistency is really gentle.
Kristi R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste is one of the only "normal" toothpastes that doesn't bother me. I love the taste, it leaves a fresh feeling after I brush my teeth, and my husband and I can actually share a tube because we both love it.
Shawna S.
Winchester, KY
This toothpaste was OK at best. My teeth didn't feel as clean as i had hoped they would with this toothpaste. My dentist recommended this to help get my gums in better shape but this toothpaste to me was no different that any cheap toothpaste. I was not very satisfied.
Mariana C.
Weston, FL
One word: Freshness! I just can said that this is my favorite toothpaste from all over the world. The Gel is always gentle with your mouth but at the same time you can feel it cleaning your mouth. Perfect for all family members? Of course!