BY COLGATE

4 Pack - Pepto-Bismol Tablets Heartburn Relief, Cherry - 48 Tablets Each see more...

Eunice G.
Chino, CA
Colgate is a classic, I like the total advanced because it makes my teeth feel clean and it's not irritating to my sometimes sensitive teeth. Fresh breath, good price, nice coupons. Great flavors and they sell it everywhere.
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
I'm pretty sure my dad picks these up at Costco!! Lol! But yeah they work awesome Colgate is my favorite toothpaste brand. It does what it has to, clean and whiten!! Nice minty gel flavor is a plus. Overall LOVE.
Hallie W.
Upland, IN
Great stuff! I'm very loyal to this product. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Also keeps my teeth white and free from stains. I usually buy at Walmart. 100% go and buy this product today. Yaaayy!
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV
love this toothpaste. gives you a freshe breath and makes your teeth feel super clean. no bad aftertaste.
Crystal R.
Tolleson, AZ
I've been using this toothpaste for the past 3 months and I am in love! The fresheness lasts all day long
Christina E.
This is the family go to pick for toothpaste. Helps freshen breath and your teeth feel clean! Highly recommend to family and friends.
Selena A.
Murrieta, CA
Never fails to leave my mouth with a fresh and clean feel, doesn't feel tough and damaging to my teeth, always a fresh breath.
Katie I.
Burlington
I won't ever use another toothpaste. This is just minty enough, but not too strong. My teeth feel great, and I always see a difference after brushing.
Ariel L.
Las Vegas, NV
Keeps my breath minty fresh through the day same toothpaste I have used for years and will not be changing anytime soon
Kashunna F.
Jackson, MS
The best toothpaste ever leave your mouth clean and smelling good . it gets your teeth clean too