BY COLGATE

4 Pack - Pepto-Bismol Tablets Heartburn Relief, Cherry - 48 Tablets Each see more...

Lesley R.
Lesley R.
Bastrop, TX
I'm not very picky with toothpaste but I do try a lot of them. This is a good toothpaste if you do not like the extreme taste of peppermint. This is a soft toothpaste that does not leave a lot of taste after you wash your mouth. It does the job of cleaning your teeth but in my opinion i left like it still left my teeth dirty. My teeth were still fairly yellow and i felt like it didn't clean them well enough because the consistency is really gentle.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Winchester, KY
This toothpaste was OK at best. My teeth didn't feel as clean as i had hoped they would with this toothpaste. My dentist recommended this to help get my gums in better shape but this toothpaste to me was no different that any cheap toothpaste. I was not very satisfied.
mahlet g.
mahlet g.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOO MUCH. I use this product muliple times a day. It has met my expectations. I've alwyas loved it, it's waaaay better than all the other brands. Of course I would buy it again. I buy it all the time, truly an amazing product.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Weston, FL
One word: Freshness! I just can said that this is my favorite toothpaste from all over the world. The Gel is always gentle with your mouth but at the same time you can feel it cleaning your mouth. Perfect for all family members? Of course!
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite toothpaste. It keeps my breath fresh all day long. I use it in the morning & at night. I buy it at Costco in bulk. I can't really think of any cons & I could definitely buy it again.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Covina, CA
I love how clean my teeth feel after I brush. My teeth stay clean for almost the day. My breath stays fresh longer. I don't have to worry about build up with this brand
Mardomy G.
Mardomy G.
Doral, FL
Excellent tooth paste, it is so easy to use and have a good flavor, you can feel so fresh all day, i am a repeat user , i bought in supermarker, i really will reuse it
Salma I.
Salma I.
Gainesville, GA
Strong toothpaste that gets the job done. Has a minty finish for a fresher breath. Doesn't chunk up like other toothpastes. Love how it is gel & easy to work with!
Jakeline B.
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Es asombrosa, te limpia muy bien y te deja un agradable aliento. Te da protección por mucho mas tiempo que otras marcas. Para mi es la número uno, la recomiendo!!
Edmary A.
Edmary A.
Colgate is the best choice for toothpaste and toothbrushes, I love them / Colgate es la mejor eleccion para pasta dental y para cepillos dentales, me encantan