BY COLGATE

When brushing with ColgateMax Fresh infused with Mini Breath Strips, you'll experience a whole new dimension of freshness.▀▀ The first toothpaste infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completely as you brush for a whole new dimension of... see more...

Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
I love this toothpaste flavor infusion minty flavor efficiency yes very good use it everyday I bought it target Lasvegas Nevada 89011 l love this product so much so easy to use application yes very good
Carey C.
I thought the product was nice. The minty flavor and smell gave me a clean feelings. First time user will buy again I bought from Walmart where tooth brushes are. Very effective must stay in routine. Very very satisfied and will highly recommend to family and friends
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This was the most interesting toothpaste I have ever tried. It is like a gel but tastes like a mouth wash, I have not seen it in stores anymore, but if I did I would definitely buy it just because of how different it was
Anna F.
I love maxfresh. This toothpaste makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. The only downside is it is not super whitening. I like a whitening tooth paste to help whiten my teeth, but i love how this makes my mouth feel
Sarah W.
Texarkana, TX
I love this product. It makes my teeth look and feel amazing with the brush fresheners that last forever! I love that you don’t need a whole lot to get the benefits of this product. I’m completely satisfied!
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Colgate is my favorite brand of toothpaste. I buy it at Walmart target or sams club but I prefer it over any other brand. It tastes better and feels good on my teeth. I use it daily.
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
This is one of best toothpaste that I have ever used. I purchase the Colgate Max Fresh with refreshing mouth beads in a regular basis and am super excited when it goes on sale or If I have a coupon to use when purchasing it. My family loves it! It leaves our teeth feeling very clean and our entire mouths feeling refreshed and renewed.
Mikah F.
Cromwell, KY
I love this toothpaste. There is no better feeling than getting that morning breath grub off your teeth and leaving your mouth with a nice minty feeling. It makes your breath feel and taste nice! I would defiantly buy this product again.
Tasha A.
Turlock, CA
great product, purchasing a 4 pack always saves a little bit of money, i feel like mine and my husbands teeth got whiter. we will buy this product again,. we get our from amazon, met our expectations and would recommend it to others. even our kids like it!
kirany l.
Oxnard, CA
I love troth pasts they have the strip in it makes my mouth feel fresh and clean for like hours before I feel like I need to freshen up my mouth. Tooth pastes with the strips are my favorite this on one of them because of the freshness afterward.