BY COLGATE

When brushing with ColgateMax Fresh infused with Mini Breath Strips, you'll experience a whole new dimension of freshness.▀▀ The first toothpaste infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completely as you brush for a whole new dimension of... see more...

connor M.
Carlsbad
i honestly didn’t like this toothpaste at all. it’s very messy and it doesn’t have an amazing taste and the blue stains your teeth for a bit and it is a very grit like substance... so i wouldn’t recommend.
Taylor c.
Attica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The strips in it make it more fun, and they taste good. I also like the stand up packaging because it makes for much less mess. Other than that it is just a normal toothpaste.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This was the most interesting toothpaste I have ever tried. It is like a gel but tastes like a mouth wash, I have not seen it in stores anymore, but if I did I would definitely buy it just because of how different it was
Dani E.
I gravitate towards anything Colgate. The price is right, the taste is perfect and I always feel minty fresh. I' recommend this product to anyone, even those who are picky about toothpaste.
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste flavor infusion minty flavor efficiency yes very good use it everyday I bought it target Lasvegas Nevada 89011 l love this product so much so easy to use application yes very good
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Colgate is my favorite brand of toothpaste. I buy it at Walmart target or sams club but I prefer it over any other brand. It tastes better and feels good on my teeth. I use it daily.
Basha W.
Jonesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of best toothpaste that I have ever used. I purchase the Colgate Max Fresh with refreshing mouth beads in a regular basis and am super excited when it goes on sale or If I have a coupon to use when purchasing it. My family loves it! It leaves our teeth feeling very clean and our entire mouths feeling refreshed and renewed.
Tasha A.
Turlock, CA
great product, purchasing a 4 pack always saves a little bit of money, i feel like mine and my husbands teeth got whiter. we will buy this product again,. we get our from amazon, met our expectations and would recommend it to others. even our kids like it!
kirany l.
Oxnard, CA
I love troth pasts they have the strip in it makes my mouth feel fresh and clean for like hours before I feel like I need to freshen up my mouth. Tooth pastes with the strips are my favorite this on one of them because of the freshness afterward.
Anna F.
I love maxfresh. This toothpaste makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. The only downside is it is not super whitening. I like a whitening tooth paste to help whiten my teeth, but i love how this makes my mouth feel