4 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for All Skin Types 8oz Each uploaded by Dee W.

BY CETAPHIL

Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent... see more...

Laina T.
The moisturizing lotion is a go to! I usually use it whenever I feel like my skin needs a pick-me-up! Doesn't have a smell and works great!
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
I use this all day long love that I can out it on my face as well and it's great to apply to your skin before going to bed as well
Traveled with this moisturizer and not a fan. Too thick and left a terrible filmy feeling on my skin. Would not recommend
Mary A.
Cetaphil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this lotion, moisturizes the skin and I also use their facial wash, it is awesome!
Ken A.
Arlington, TX
This product gets the job done and moisturizes my face very well; and I never need alot to do it. That is all
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Very nice and soothing. Calms the skin. Nothing harsh whatsoever. Price is ok. I would buy to keep calm the skin.
Saffiyah A.
Amazing for a dry skin type and leaves a very fresh and dewy hydration in your complexion as 👍 I love it's much!
Bronika T.
Riverside
Amazing moisturizer! I don't use any other moisturizer besides this one. Very affordable for the large bottle.
Sierra N.
This product definitely moisturized my skin. Left it very soft and smooth, not oily! Great for most skin types.
I love this lotion because it does not irritate my sensitive skin. I also have this in my makeup artist kit.