4 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for All Skin Types 8oz Each uploaded by Dee W.

4 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for All Skin Types 8oz Each

Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent... see more...

Josette B.
definetly made acne less prominent. i usedit every day for a few months and didnt leave my skin dry at all. very smooth. it left it healthy looking. i bought it a costco. it was at a decent price. i would definately buy again and recommend to others
Bree M.
Navarre, FL
This was decliner face lotion. My only issue with it was how thin it felt. I prefer thick and creamy lotion. If you use this strictly on your face it covered very well. It dried quickly and didn't leave a lot of oily residue
Brittany B.
I just started using this and it was pricy but worth it. I use it as an end to my nightly skin care routine. I have very sensitive skin and almost anything drys it out, so this helps moisturize it back up for the night.
Katie A.
Washington, DC
This was perhaps the worst moisturizing lotion I've ever used. It was heavy, greasy, and made my skin look oily ALL DAY! I even tried it 1x day at night and it was horrible to wash off. I would NOT recommend this.
Yeretzy B.
Shawnee, KS
I love this at night! It is a little bit greasy at first for me but it just absorbs into my skin, I feel like it’s cleared my breakouts a bit and I will recommend this to everyone, I’ve gotten a couple friends onto this and they love it too!
Madison P.
Greensburg, PA
This is great for very sensitive skin. I use this all the time and it never breaks my skin out. It does feel a little greasy, so maybe not the best for oily skin. I'd say it's perfect for normal to dry skin!
Katie M.
Bemidji, MN
This is a great product. It leaves my skin feeling soft. It wears well under foundation. I have used this product off and on over the years and have always loved it. Great value. I would highly recommend!
Becca C.
Plain City, OH
This lotion is light weight and leaves the skin feeling moisturized. I got this from target. It's a good low price for the value you get. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good moisturizer.
Bri N.
Rancho Cucamonga
Works well for people that are suffering from all skin conditions. I have been using this product since I was little. I normally purchased this product from target. Quick and easy to use.
Michelle R.
Fresno, CA
I would recommend this product for anyone who was white/sun spots.. when I was younger I had a ton of white/sun spots and for some reason using this lotion helped reduce and remove them