4 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for All Skin Types 8oz Each uploaded by Dee W.

BY CETAPHIL

Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent... see more...

Jamie R.
FREDERICKSBURG
I like the way this product applies to the skin, however I don't feel like it holds a lot of moisture over the course of the day.  I tend to have to reapply to make sure my skin maintains the coveted dewy glow.  It can also be a bit difficult to rub in if you use too much in one area.  I also use this product if my eczema flairs up.  It's made for sensitive skin and I like that it doesn't have a fragrance.
Averey J.
Yonkers
Beauty Junkie Expert
ALMOST EVRYONE IN MY FAMILT USES THIS LOTION!!! BUY THIS LOTIION!! I have really dry skin especially after I take a shower. After using this product after showering, my skin feels replenished and fresh. The smell is even more satisfying in my opinion. Its also very gentle for those people who have very sensitive skin. this is the type of lotion you should use.
Shayna A.
Pittsburgh
I bought this product from a recommendation from a friend. My first time using it I thought it was good. It left me skin feeling soft. I did think it had a bit of a greasier feel to it. I use it about every other day. But I probably won't buy this product again.
Aly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After having some dry and irritated skin issues, I was told by an expert to switch to this cleanser and moisturizer. This is VERY gentle on the skin and effective in moisturizing. I absolutely love this product and it is my go to everyday!!!
Caro L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! In the winter this is my go to face moisturizer. It helps me so much with my dry skin. I love the price as well. I bought it Costco, so it's a pretty big size. I recommend this lotion to anyone that has dry and sensitive skin.
Brittany B.
I just started using this and it was pricy but worth it. I use it as an end to my nightly skin care routine. I have very sensitive skin and almost anything drys it out, so this helps moisturize it back up for the night.
Yeretzy B.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this at night! It is a little bit greasy at first for me but it just absorbs into my skin, I feel like it’s cleared my breakouts a bit and I will recommend this to everyone, I’ve gotten a couple friends onto this and they love it too!
Emily P.
Hobe Sound, FL
Perfect everyday lotion for all skin types.  This unscented lotion is non-greasy and easily absorbed and calms my skin.  Definitely a great value and is available at many stores.
Faizan M.
Amazing moisturizing lotion, fragrance free and non-comedogenic. Very good quality. I am a repeat user and it is very gentle on the skin. It is very effective and I will continue to use it on a regular basis.
Kylee E.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've recently switched moisturizers and this is the best I've ever used. It leaves my skin feeling so soft in the morning and I feel super refreshed! I have very dry skin and this stuff really does the job!