4 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for All Skin Types 8oz Each uploaded by Dee W.

BY CETAPHIL

Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent... see more...

Jamie R.
Jamie R.
FREDERICKSBURG
I like the way this product applies to the skin, however I don't feel like it holds a lot of moisture over the course of the day.  I tend to have to reapply to make sure my skin maintains the coveted dewy glow.  It can also be a bit difficult to rub in if you use too much in one area.  I also use this product if my eczema flairs up.  It's made for sensitive skin and I like that it doesn't have a fragrance.
Lisssa G.
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is amazing if you have sensitive skin or break out. I love it and used it for years because my dermatologist said it was better than any $$$ super expensive moisturizer you can get. I used it for years but recently switched to water cream, however i am now spending $65 on moisturizer instead of 9$, so I may ought to go back!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Victorville , CA
This is not too moisturizing but it feels amazing on the skin because of how lightweight the product is, i would not use this lotion on my body but it is perfect to apply prior to doing your makeup. for what it is worth you defiantly get more than what you pay for this product will be really good for normal to oily skin
Malia V.
Malia V.
Sacramento, CA
I Love love love this moisturizer! It does wonders for my skin. I tend to be a little oily but also dry in areas, so probably more on the combination side. This lotion never leaves me looking oily and really restores the moisture in the dry areas of my face without leaving me broken out.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Provo, UT
My dermatologist recommended this brand to me because it usually works for most people. When you buy in bulk it's a great value. It's super effective and gentle on the skin. I love that it has SPF in it! I would totally recommend to any of my friends, it's always worked well for me.
Ally J.
Ally J.
Oxford, MS
My dermatologist has me try this one out for an everyday moisturizer but I just don't see the results. Made my skin too oily to wear under makeup and didn't help with my breakouts as much as I had hopes. Very gentile but not for my skin type. Also the bottles are hard to travel with.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Phoenix
Cetaphil is my go to face lotion and face wash. It suits my sensitive skin and doesn't leave it very oily or dry after. It is affordable and comes in large quantities which makes it all the better! If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend going with Cetaphil products!
The 4 pack is great-for a lot of reasons. The value vs. amount of product (can buy at Costco) is incredible. This product is great for a simple moisturizer, but it's also wonderful for mixing with foundations to give a less intense/less full coverage payoff. Amazing stuff.
Pa C.
Pa C.
I have try this product and it works pretty well. Give me a smooth face after applying it. I did not breakout from it which is good. I heard about from one of my friend because she mention this was helping her acne clear up. It's not pricey and affordable. I would recommend.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Aurora
I have had issues with dry patches on my face and this product is one of the few that actually helps smooth it out.  I purchased it at target and it definitely exceeded my expectations. It didn't feel too heavy, it smoothed right in and made my face feel fresh.