4 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for All Skin Types 8oz Each uploaded by Dee W.

BY CETAPHIL

Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent... see more...

Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Victorville , CA
This is not too moisturizing but it feels amazing on the skin because of how lightweight the product is, i would not use this lotion on my body but it is perfect to apply prior to doing your makeup. for what it is worth you defiantly get more than what you pay for this product will be really good for normal to oily skin
Malia V.
Malia V.
Sacramento, CA
I Love love love this moisturizer! It does wonders for my skin. I tend to be a little oily but also dry in areas, so probably more on the combination side. This lotion never leaves me looking oily and really restores the moisture in the dry areas of my face without leaving me broken out.
Ally J.
Ally J.
Hendersonville
My dermatologist has me try this one out for an everyday moisturizer but I just don't see the results. Made my skin too oily to wear under makeup and didn't help with my breakouts as much as I had hopes. Very gentile but not for my skin type. Also the bottles are hard to travel with.
Pa C.
Pa C.
I have try this product and it works pretty well. Give me a smooth face after applying it. I did not breakout from it which is good. I heard about from one of my friend because she mention this was helping her acne clear up. It's not pricey and affordable. I would recommend.
The 4 pack is great-for a lot of reasons. The value vs. amount of product (can buy at Costco) is incredible. This product is great for a simple moisturizer, but it's also wonderful for mixing with foundations to give a less intense/less full coverage payoff. Amazing stuff.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Aurora
I have had issues with dry patches on my face and this product is one of the few that actually helps smooth it out.  I purchased it at target and it definitely exceeded my expectations. It didn't feel too heavy, it smoothed right in and made my face feel fresh.
Evonne L.
Evonne L.
Honolulu, HI
I like that the product is kind of lightweight so it feels really nice on your skin. I also love and always recommend cetaphil products to anybody in general because all of their products have never let me down! It is also really inexpensive for a lot of product.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I did like this product but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. It does the job but it's nothing special, I feel like the smell is a little weird for my taste- it smells kind of like sun screen but I do think this is good if you have really sensitive skin. Just a basic moisturizer, nothing special.
Josette B.
Josette B.
definetly made acne less prominent. i usedit every day for a few months and didnt leave my skin dry at all. very smooth. it left it healthy looking. i bought it a costco. it was at a decent price. i would definately buy again and recommend to others
Keara C.
Keara C.
I used this product for about a month, and found it at Walmart. When I first applied it, the substance is a little greasy, however didn't transfer to the skin. It burned the first few applications, however for the first two to three weeks had great results for my skin. However, after the three week mark, not so good.