4 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for All Skin Types 8oz Each uploaded by Dee W.

BY CETAPHIL

Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent... see more...

4 Pack - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for All Skin Types 8oz Each
  • "Love it. I doesn't break me out despite me having oily and acne prone skin. There is also no scent and very moisturizing. I use it all year round" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this lotion because it does not irritate my sensitive skin. I also have this in my makeup artist kit." in 12 reviews
  • "I have try this product and it works pretty well. Give me a smooth face after applying it. I did not breakout from it which is good. I heard about from one of my friend because she mention this was helping her acne clear up. It's not pricey and affordable. I would recommend." in 6 reviews
  • "Amazing for a dry skin type and leaves a very fresh and dewy hydration in your complexion as 👍 I love it's much!" in 6 reviews
  • "Cetaphil is a cult classic. It is fragrance free and doesn't irritate the skin at all. I love using this as a moisturizer in the wither when my face is flaking." in 3 reviews
Jamie R.
FREDERICKSBURG
I like the way this product applies to the skin, however I don't feel like it holds a lot of moisture over the course of the day.  I tend to have to reapply to make sure my skin maintains the coveted dewy glow.  It can also be a bit difficult to rub in if you use too much in one area.  I also use this product if my eczema flairs up.  It's made for sensitive skin and I like that it doesn't have a fragrance.
Averey J.
Yonkers
ALMOST EVRYONE IN MY FAMILT USES THIS LOTION!!! BUY THIS LOTIION!! I have really dry skin especially after I take a shower. After using this product after showering, my skin feels replenished and fresh. The smell is even more satisfying in my opinion. Its also very gentle for those people who have very sensitive skin. this is the type of lotion you should use.
Shayna A.
Pittsburgh
I bought this product from a recommendation from a friend. My first time using it I thought it was good. It left me skin feeling soft. I did think it had a bit of a greasier feel to it. I use it about every other day. But I probably won't buy this product again.
Aly B.
After having some dry and irritated skin issues, I was told by an expert to switch to this cleanser and moisturizer. This is VERY gentle on the skin and effective in moisturizing. I absolutely love this product and it is my go to everyday!!!
Caro L.
Love this! In the winter this is my go to face moisturizer. It helps me so much with my dry skin. I love the price as well. I bought it Costco, so it's a pretty big size. I recommend this lotion to anyone that has dry and sensitive skin.
Emily P.
Hobe Sound, FL
Perfect everyday lotion for all skin types.  This unscented lotion is non-greasy and easily absorbed and calms my skin.  Definitely a great value and is available at many stores.
Faizan M.
Amazing moisturizing lotion, fragrance free and non-comedogenic. Very good quality. I am a repeat user and it is very gentle on the skin. It is very effective and I will continue to use it on a regular basis.
Kylee E.
Wichita, KS
I've recently switched moisturizers and this is the best I've ever used. It leaves my skin feeling so soft in the morning and I feel super refreshed! I have very dry skin and this stuff really does the job!
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is amazing if you have sensitive skin or break out. I love it and used it for years because my dermatologist said it was better than any $$$ super expensive moisturizer you can get. I used it for years but recently switched to water cream, however i am now spending $65 on moisturizer instead of 9$, so I may ought to go back!
Keara C.
Galloway, NJ
I used this product for about a month, and found it at Walmart. When I first applied it, the substance is a little greasy, however didn't transfer to the skin. It burned the first few applications, however for the first two to three weeks had great results for my skin. However, after the three week mark, not so good.