BY CETAPHIL

#1 Dermatologist and Pediatrican recommended brand of moisturizers Intensive moisturizing Non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, and knees Helps alleviate symptoms of mild to severe dry skin and treats symptoms of dry skin associated... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
I use this fresh out of the shower. It's nice when I'm in a rush, because it rubs right in and it's not oily so I can throw on clothes right off the bat. It is unscented and is perfect for sensitive skin. It doesn't last for longer than half the day on your skin.
Chantal G.
My dermatologist recommended these creams for my face because I have very sensitive skin. Out of all creams that I have tried, I feel like this one has been the best because it leaves my skin moisturized the whole day. Also, this bottle lasts me a long time!
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My mom actually introduced me to Cetaphil. It’s kind of pricey but worth it. You have to make it last. It definitely met my expectations a hundred percent. I’m a first time user I also get the baby virgin for my daughter.
Tabetha P.
I have very dry skin and cetaphil is my favorite drug store moisturizer. I've been using it since my first pregnancy when I was looking for low chemical impact products. It makes my skin feel amazing and clear. I recommend t to everyone, and you can't beat the price.
Elizabeth N.
Riverside, CA
I suffer from really dry skin and it has always been hard for me to find a good moisturizer.  When I tried this for the first time my skin just soaked it in like it was starving but my face felt soft, fresh and finally did not feel dry.  It's not an overly priced item and even reasonable for someone on a budget.  If you suffer like I do I fully recommend this item.
Kiana M.
Portland
I actually have fairly oily skin but as the weather is getting colder and the air is getting dryer I've found myself reaching for this moisturizer which really packs a punch. I use it daily and my face still looks and feels oil-free! I'm definitely recommending it to my friends who also find themselves in need of something heavier for the colder months!
Lisa M.
I have used this brand for several years, and it is one of the best creams for those living in the dry climate of Colorado. If I use this every night on my skin, I can actually prevent cracks in my hand.  My entire family uses this brand as there is no Fragrance so guys won't be intimidated by smells. We keep at least three containers of this brand in the home
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
It relieves the dryness and keeps my skin soft and smooth. It goes gently onto my skin and stays nice. I don't need no more than one layer. This is one I come back to every time I need to relieve my dry skin. You can find all sizes at your local Wal-Mart, but I buy a little travel size so I can carry with me at all times in my purse.
Kimberly W.
Gentry, AR
I honestly hated how oily my skin felt after using us  my dermatologist recommended the face wash and Ised it for a little bit but I couldn't get over the smell of the face wash solution doesn't smell any better but it's good for sensitive skin which is something I encounter but I don't recommend this because I'm not a fan of it
Ro M.
Best moisturizer I've ever used!! I moved to Michigan for college and experienced the coldest, driest winters I ever had which completely wrecked my skin. This moisturizer was the only thing that was strong enough to really hydrate and protect my skin. Very thick and nourishing, highly recommend, especially for winter.