4 Pack - Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar for Dry/Sensitive Skin 4.50oz Each uploaded by Génesis H.

BY CETAPHIL

1 Bar ~ Net Wt 4.5 oz (127g) For Dry, Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Non-Comedogenic Cetaphil® gentle cleansing bar's non-soap formulation is as mild as the mildest bar cleanser, and is designed for cleansing dry, sensitive skin. Ideal for bath or shower... see more...

Kassandra B.
Wichita, KS
This is great soap for sensitive skin that tends to get bumpy/dry/irritated. It works great for body and face and in a really nice form for traveling or camping. I don't think I've found a soap I like more than this one. If you tend to have dry skin and find yourself constantly moisturizing, this soap does a fantastic job at keeping skin balanced and hydrated.
Stella C.
Fairfax, CA
This is hands down the best cleanser I've come across. While a little pricey for a drugstore, I buy it again and again. No fuss packaging, and they don't need it with how effective the product is. Keeps my skin clean, takes off my makeup at the same time. I love Cetaphil!!
Logan E.
Lake Mary, FL
Drying, drying, drying:m. They say this is gentle and it’s a lie. This is a drying cleanser. I’m talking flakey skin here people. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and do not recommend. I have a bottle of this under my sink and use it to clean my beauty blender sometimes.
Alaina M.
I tried this over the cold months when my skin was at its most dry and I did like the results. I noticed a much smoother, more moisturized skin. However it is a little too pricey for me since I was going they it very quickly.
Lauren W.
Columbia
I have acne prone skin and wanted to start a gentle cleaning regiment so I started using this. It leaves my skin feeling soft and not dry! Very gentle especially for my sensitive skin. Will continue to use probably forever
Sierra M.
Big bear lake, CA
I was told to use this by a dermatologist when I was having a lot of acne problems. It's very gentle on skin which is what derms recommend because you don't want to dry out your skin. This and Arnica help skin a lot.
Weslea G.
Fordyce
It was okay. I think I would have liked it better if I have the pump cleanser wash. Overall it was good it is a light moisturizing feel. Nice packaging and not that expensive, but I wouldn't use it again.
Casey C.
Morgantown
The Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar is amazing for my skin. I love using the bar with my facial scrubber. I feel like the packaging for these bars and the whole brand is simple, yet very eye catching. I love this brand.
Krupa D.
The Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar is probably the most under related product on the market. It's so amazing and genal on the skin. While I love the liquid form as well, i'm a big traveler so the travel friendly bars are amazing in ANY environment you may end up on for vacation or business trips.
Erin B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I have very sensitive skin and can't use products with fragrance on my body. This line is great for that reason and the products work as well as any other soaps and lotions I've used before. If I miss the smells in the shower I just put a couple of drops of essential oils in the shower before I get in.