BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a vibrant, juicy red hue, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Cherry. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens lips with... see more...

Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Acworth , GA
I love this product!! It heals my chapped lips, leaves them looking great, and the flavor is amazing! It last for a long time, it's affordable and can easily be found at most local drug stores and places like Target and Kroger. I would recommend this to others.
Dahanna C.
Dahanna C.
Smithfield
It's was nice and gave my lips a nice color. It had a taste to it that I liked and my sister tried it and said it made her look like she has lipstick on. And it's has a nice smell to it and yes I would buy it again and I would recommend buying if you want a nice color.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canton, OH
This is by far my holy grail when it comes to chap stick, it is a little pricey but nothing is better when comparing with drug store chap stick.
Dezirae D.
Dezirae D.
Howard City, MI
Love them makes lops feels amazingly soft! Last forever also, my go-to lip moisturize in the cold winters in Michigan
Elsy p.
Elsy p.
This chapstick is amazing for me i love to use it, and it helps to mousturize my lips. Love this totally recomend it
Cherrish S.
Cherrish S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like using this product because it's a good moisturizer to put on before applying lip stick and it's good quality
Dulce S.
Dulce S.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this!! smells very nice and color is super cute too. It's also very moisturizing