BY BURT'S BEES

Treat your lips to a vibrant, juicy red hue, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Cherry. This 100% natural, luminescent lip color moisturizes and softens lips with... see more...

Megha S.
Megha S.
State College, PA
I got this as a gift in a goody bag this year. I loved it when I first used it. I carry it around with me. For some reason I am not a fan of the smell so I am torn. It was a gift so I am not sure how much it costed. If you can stand the smell, you should buy it.
Dahanna C.
Dahanna C.
Smithfield
It's was nice and gave my lips a nice color. It had a taste to it that I liked and my sister tried it and said it made her look like she has lipstick on. And it's has a nice smell to it and yes I would buy it again and I would recommend buying if you want a nice color.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Acworth, GA
I love this product!! It heals my chapped lips, leaves them looking great, and the flavor is amazing! It last for a long time, it's affordable and can easily be found at most local drug stores and places like Target and Kroger. I would recommend this to others.
Temi K.
Temi K.
I really like these chapsticks!! They have a smooth feel on your lips and have a greats scent. They also last on your lips for a while which is what I look for in chapsticks!!
Joey S.
Joey S.
Waco, TX
My girlfriend uses this and she loves it. Her lips are always so soft and smooth and the tint looks really nice also. I love when she uses hurts bees because its more natural and actually moisturizers the lips.
heather s.
heather s.
I've only just their chap stick. Not sure about their.other products but if anything like the chap stick it's a great product. Makes my lips feel amazing.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Davis
I absolutely love Bird's Bees products and this one definitely moisture without doing it too much plus adds just enough shimmer to make your lips shine!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Canton, OH
This is by far my holy grail when it comes to chap stick, it is a little pricey but nothing is better when comparing with drug store chap stick.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
I love a good burts bees product. All of their stuff is great! Their chapstick/lip stick is awesome stuff! I always keep it on hand!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Arlington
These are my favorite lip balms.  I've got them stashed everywhere (purse, car, makeup bag, desk at work).  I love them.