Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsBIC
4 Pack - Soleil Twilight, Triple Blade Disposable Shavers for Women 4 ea

4 Pack - Bic Soleil Twilight, Triple Blade Disposable Shavers for Women 4 ea

by BIC

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 070330714175Feel the Soleil! Uses: Lavender scented handles. For sensitive skin. With lanolin and vitamin E.
Start your review of 4 Pack - Bic Soleil Twilight, Triple Blade Disposable Shavers for Women 4 ea!
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Not very expensive! Great for traveling. I would re these to anyone who is on the go. Great quality.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
4 Pack - Bic Soleil Twilight, Triple Blade Disposable Shavers for Women 4 ea uploaded by vanessa T.
Smooth, comfortable, dependable shaving!! Great!! Shaving just got easier!! Easy to use..
Danielle D.
Milford, MI
4 Pack - Bic Soleil Twilight, Triple Blade Disposable Shavers for Women 4 ea uploaded by Danielle D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Right now these razors are on sale plus with a coupon I paid just .99. That’s incredible. They are only 3 blade, but they work well and I love that they have a smoothing strip with vitamin e and comfortable lavender scented handle. And let’s be honest, you can’t beat the price. 💜BiC Soleil Twilight Triple Blade Disposable Shavers for Women Lavender 4.0 ea(pack of 3)
Erica M.
Works well for hair removal but I usually use my husbands because I feel that it works better to get a closer shave.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
I love these razors! My legs always feel so soft and silky after I shave with these. They are very gentle around the hard to shave areas. I have never gotten a cut from these. I would use them all of the time if money wasn’t an issue. They aren’t horribly expensive, but they do have cheaper bics that do the job. I call these my summer razors. ( that’s when it matters most). 😉
Magdalene V.
Dickson City, PA
I am so shocked at how well these work. It is easy to use and certainly effective. I do have to be careful with these because I have had razor burns and or bumps after using. I usually purchase this from Walmart for an affordable price. I highly recommend
Hannah C.
fayetteville
Nice razor for a nice price. You get a lot for a decent price. They always have a close shave. And leave legs feeling smooth
Arailys H.
lakewales
I can't stop using them, I recommend them 100% A friend recommended it to me and I loved itt
Melanie H.
Burnsville, MN
These disposable triple blade razors are the best- especially for traveling, so you don’t have to worry about packing or keeping your “normal” razor nice.
Maddie D.
Alma, AR
Honestly don’t like. They cut my legs up bad even if I exfoliate and they make my legs so dry that it feels like my legs are going to crack open so I have to moisturize as soon as I get out of the shower so it doesn’t hurt or irritate me anymore. The only plus side I like about them is they have scented handles!