MakeupbareMinerals
4 Pack - Mineral Veil Finishing Powder 03 oz

4 Pack - BareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder 0.3 oz

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 098132132096A luminous 100 percent pure bare minerals finishing powder for the face. What it is formulated to do: for the ultimate, translucent "finishing touch" to your makeup, mineral veil melts into your skin, infusing it with...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - BareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder 0.3 oz!
Amanda S.
Wichita, KS
4 Pack - BareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder 0.3 oz uploaded by Amanda S.
This stuff makes my face look sooo good! It is one of the few powders that does not make my face look all cakey, dry or just make my face look all thick and muddy. You have to watch out for that when using serums, treatments and moisturizers they tend to get thick quick. But bareminerals is a good one!!
melody B.
I am an OG, bareEscentuals gal for you make years to count. I will always carry mineral veil and have back stock
Caitlin A.
Harriman
I use this power everyday! I love the way it looks and it keeps my make up from getting oily after all day wear. I love how light it is and doesn't cake onto your skin. It also lasts a long time, I have repurchased it multiple times now.

Looking for your answer?