MakeupbareMinerals
4 Pack - BarePro Performance Wear Powder Foundation, Clove 034 oz

4 Pack - BareMinerals BarePro Performance Wear Powder Foundation, Clove 0.34 oz

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 098132475421Formulated with 90% vitamins and minerals for full, flawless glam coverage. High-performance foundation that's clinically shown to stay right where you apply it, for a full 12 hours.* Breathable formula delivers an...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Pack - BareMinerals BarePro Performance Wear Powder Foundation, Clove 0.34 oz!
Lauryn R.
Review for: 2 Pack - BareMinerals BarePro Performance Wear Powder Foundation, Clove 0.34 oz
This was the very first powder foundation that I tried and it was a great introduction into powder makeup products. I don’t use this all over anymore, just to set my concealer. A great first investment nonetheless
Estelle C.
Hanahan, SC
I switched from pür to this because it was a little cheaper and I actually liked it a lot better. This press powder made my face look more matte and smooth. I will probably stick to this for now on!

Looking for your answer?