BY AVEENO

Aveeno Nourish & Moisturize Conditioner 10.5 oz. (Pack of 3) - Infuses And Enriches With Essential Moisture. Nourishes Dry, Damaged Hair. For Incredible Softness. see more...

Claudia M.
Butler , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno products never seem to let me down. This conditioner leaves my hair smelling amazing for days until my next wash. It nourishes my hair and leaves it feeling silky and clean. I am very satisfied with it and would love it even more if the price was alittle cheaper.
Kate M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this product. I always have issues with my hair being dry especially since I apply heat to it a lot, through straightening, curling and styling. With this product, my hair was able to maintain smooth and healthy looking/feeling
Ree G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drugstore conditioner its okay. I have course hair so i wanted nourishment but wasnt to happy. Not horrible tho.
Brenda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is by far my absolute favorite conditioner! I usually always go for another pack when i finish the first one!
lauren a.
Elizabeth city , North carolina
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once again if you haven't tried to cleanse and conditioner I don't know what Rocky's living under. Get on it
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product it says what it is going to do I would highly recommend it also smells really nice
Oksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta musmchisimo y sobre todo una marca muy reconocida y de muchísima calidad recomiendo sus productos