BY AVEENO

Aveeno Anti-itch Cream offers a maximum strength formula that contains 1 percent hydrocortisone, with skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal, aloe and vitamin E. Provides temporary relief of the itching associated with all types of conditions... see more...

Krista J.
I keep the aveeno hydrocortisone cream on hand in my house. i like the aveeno brand and think they are great for sensitive skin. The hydrocortisone cream is great for bug bites and in Florida we use it a lot to prevent itching from red ants and mosquito.
Brian D.
I love this product they have such great quality and a very awesome selection of styles. Even though this product is a little on the expensive side it's still a great buy
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
This Aveeno hydrocortisone cream works well. Stops the itches fast and I love that their products are natural so I feel safe using it on my kids too.
Valerie S.
Lakeport, CA
Use this on my kid. He  has eczema really really really really bad and it helped him out a lot. It helps with any dry skin
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
I have psoriasis and itch about half the day away withbout this aveeno iblove ot helps with the itch and sooths my skin
Sarah S.
BARRIE, ON
Aveeno is my go to.  It never fails me.  Their products are so gentle on the skin and have light smells.  This product is no exception it is not greasy feeling and the smell is not over powering and it works.  I would buy it again.