BY AVEENO

This concentrated anti-itch lotion provides fast, temporary relief of the itching and pain associated with many minor skin irritations such as poison ivy/oak/sumac, insect bites, and chicken pox rash. With calamine to dry up the weepy rashes, and with... see more...

Honduras 🇭.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
. I have tried a lot of products, but this concentrated formula with a topical pain relief helps both the pain and itching I experience. It is a deep, deep itch and with my skin still being numb, I have to be very careful not to scratch. It is really strange having both numbness with pain and itching. Anyway, This Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated formula gives sweet relief. I make sure not to get any in my eye, but smooth it on my eye area, forehead and on my scalp. The worst itching I have ever had and I am very grateful to find this product for post-herpetic itching from shingles rash. Thanks Aveeno!
Marufa A.
This lotion is very very very moisturizing.  I would recommend on using people with very dry skin because it is very gentle on the skin I am a repeat user of the lotion Aveeno. Because this lotion really stands for what it is this lotion has no harsh chemicals plus I use it daily I also have other types of Aveeno lotion such as the lavender which is amazing
Magdalen M.
This works wonders on my eczema in the winter months! I don't use it during the summer as much simply because I don't need to. This is great for people with problem skin like mine. Only rating it 4 stars because I don't get the full effect by only using it occasionally.
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
My daughter loves to play dress up and unfortunately sometimes play dresses irritate her sensitive skin and she'll get the occasional rash on her torso and/or legs. All it takes is one use of this anti-itch lotion and she's all cleared up and ready for more play time.
Kim W.
Utica, NY
I had about 21 mosquito bites just on one arm they itched so bad it was driving me nuts I went and bought this at the drug store and it was a life saver it helped with the itching so much
William J.
Dec
This product is worth every penny. My son has really dry skin. The doctor actually recommended this product and it had helped tremendously. I would give it 6 stars if I could
April N.
Marion, NC
I used this when I got poison ivy for the first time as it was recommended by my physician! I now use this all the time! This is very gentle on the skin!
Laura H.
El Paso, TX
My daughter has really bad eczema and this is one of the only skin creams she will let me put on her since it doesnt hurt her and it helps a whole lot
Annelise M.
Los Angeles, CA
i use this after showering and really like it. my eczema flares up pretty frequently, and showers don’t help, so this lotion calms my skin down after.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is so wonderful for my eczema as I at times will have an itchy spot and this really helps keep my skin itch free and very cleansed and soft.