BY 4 NATURALS

4 Naturals™ Afro Stretch™ Curl Cream 4 Kinky - Coily.
Defines natural curl pattern. Moisturizes and revives shine.
Helps eliminate shrinkage. Great for twists & coil outs.
No harsh alcohols.
Paraben and dye free.
No petroleum, mineral oil or silicone. see more...

• I have been looking for products that will add moisture to my nat...1 Answers
  • I'm actually transitioning and have not relaxed m... Be the first to answer!
  • My daughter is bi-racial and has really kjnky curly hair. She ha...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney D.
I picked this product up on a whim at a store because it was on sale, but I was pleasantly surprised with it when I actually used it. My only complaint is that even though it's natural if your hair is prone to build up, it will build up very quickly. But other than that I think it is a great holding cream and possibly even leave in conditioner! I noticed that while I was using it I did have to avoid my regularly then because it would create product overload. Other than that, no worries!
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
I just bought this and so far so good love it and by the way I'm looking I'll probably buy some more for my mom
Trista B.
Houghton, MI
I have pretty curly hair and I love to just leave it natural, with this product I am now able to!
Brittany C.
Tallahassee, FL
I was very skeptical about using this product I had it for awhile and never even looked at it but I ran out of my Cantu Shea Butter products and my hair has been tremendously dry (I just founded out I'm protein sensitive) and I just this product for a braided out and I AM IN LOVE!!!! my hair looks soo healthy and I am happy!!!!
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
I found this product on sale at Walmart and I'm so glad I purchased it. When it says that it prevents shrinkage, it does not lie !! This product is life to me, not only does it hold well, but it prevents shrinkage which is just awesome !!! I would totally recommend.
Elisha C.
Bronx, NY
Leaves hair incredibly moisturized, soft, curly, and manageable! Brings the life out in your curls and more :) This is a perfect product for any curly hair.
Genevieve T.
Bronx, NY
I currently use Shea Moisture products. They are a bit pricey since they've become popular with natural hair now.. I'd gladly try another brand to check the comparisons.
Jennifer T.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter is bi-racial and has really kjnky curly hair. She hates putting anything in her hair especially if its greasy. Has anyone found this to be greasy?
Drehanna S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for products that will add moisture to my natural hair, and I wanted to know if this products (and the others in the line as well) will help add that moisture.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm actually transitioning and have not relaxed my hair in over 3 years. During this time I have worn mostly sew-ins with minimal hair left out for a side part. Unfortunately, due to me having the leaves out and always flat ironing it it broke off really bad. So now I'm stopping the sew ins completely and just wearing my own hair. My question is is this product good for transitioning hair? Does it cake up on the hair?