4 Moms mamaRoo sleep bassinet

Wondering if anyone out there has tried this bassinet and if it’s really helpful in calming baby and helping baby sleep longer?
Would you recommend buying it? if not what should i get thats similar?
Start your review of 4 Moms mamaRoo sleep bassinet!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Riley, KS
4 Moms mamaRoo sleep bassinet uploaded by Priscila F.
Just got it a 6 weeks a go for my newborn baby and he didn’t like at first, know a use from him to sleep at night, but I was expecting more a little be more at the movimentas and it got a pretty good white noise.
Stamford, CT
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
It’s a kind of high price for the bassinet category. My son only slept on the bassinet two or three times. Right now I use it as a white noise machine. I would recommend you to buy it if you are ok not having your baby next to you at night. I prefer the halo bassinet and my baby as well.
Sanford, FL
I really wish my baby would love it as much as I do! I love the different motion features and that you can set up a timer through the app- however little man seems to enjoy his sleep better in his Graco pack and play. Im hoping he grows to love it
Norwalk, CA
I was expecting more from this product. The features of sound and movement is nice, but I felt like the movement would really jolt the baby around if it was on any setting other than the minimum. I wish it had an option to strap the baby in to help ease my mine. There were times I would worry this would make my baby move to the side when he was swaddled. The sound quality is really good and I liked that it could all be controlled from the app. Overall, it’s a good product, but I think it could use some improvements.