4 Moms infant tub

The 4moms Infant Tub is designed for use with running water to ensure that baby is always bathed in clean, fresh water. A color-coded digital thermometer makes it easy to set the perfect temperature for baby's skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4 Moms infant tub!
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
4 Moms infant tub uploaded by Fatim D.
I LOVEEE THIS tub, my son loves it and he's 4 months . The cool thing about the tub is the fact that it has a built in temperature reader; that lets you know if water too hot or too cold. It's spaces and I recommend to new moms
Alexis H.
Prior Lake, MN
This tub is great it has an attached thermometer that i love so much it alerts you in its too hot or cold the water flow is great as well.
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
4 Moms infant tub uploaded by Alexis D.
We love this fun for our new baby!! We got it because of the built in temperature feature: giving a new baby a bath is a little scary so we wanted it to be as easy as possible. The water is separated into sections so that if baby pees, you can drain it out easily. Same goes for the dirty water!
Tanya L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This bath system is sometging added to my daughters registry and its durable and easy to store and monitor the teml p of the water
Erialyn R.
Fort Sill, OK
I loved this when my baby was small. I appreciated the water temp feature and the little cup it came with. The only part was it was a tad too big for my sink/counter. So if you’re short on space that’s something to consider but other than that it’s perfect.
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
4 Moms infant tub uploaded by Ellie M.
This tub is so cool because of all the features. It was a gift from my sister for my baby shower. I believe she paid $50-60 for it. It reads the water temp and doesn't let the water get too high on baby. My son enjoys his baths in it. It's a fancy little tub and makes for a perfect baby shower gift.

Looking for your answer?