4-in-1 Correcting Primer

Prepping for a long day or recovering from a late night give your skin a pick me up with this energizing and skin-nourishing primer. Use the 4-in-1 Primer to perk up the look of your skin and prep it for flawless-looking makeup application.

4-in-1 Correcting Primer ? Is this good for Nirmal to dry skin or better for oily I see many ppl with oiky skin say they love it
4-in-1 Correcting Primer ? What do you guys think of this product?? Is it worth purchasing? I want the pros and cons please.
Can i use it alone,, without moisturaizer ?
Start your review of 4-in-1 Correcting Primer!
Bonnie P.
Flatonia, TX
4-in-1 Correcting Primer uploaded by Bonnie P.
I love this primer! Its light under my foundation and makes my skin look good. Its super easy to put on and a little goes a long way. (My eyeshadow is a combo of the Storybook Cosmetics Robin Hood palette, Violet Voss Olive You Forever palette, and BH Cosmetics Aurora Lights.) 4-in-1 Correcting Primer Bh Cosmetics® Aurora Lights 18 Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette
Prudence W.
Falling Wtrs, WV
4-in-1 Correcting Primer uploaded by Prudence W.
I have been using this primer all week. I like that it is silicone free. The formula is like lotion, spreads easily. It is hydrating and holds my foundation nicely. After hours of wear my face doesn't look oily, or irritated. I have used primers that have blured better, but almost always contain silicone. I would buy again.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
4-in-1 Correcting Primer uploaded by Yessica N.
4-in-1 corrective primer energizes skin before a long day. Helps smooth skin to refine skin texture and tone. La prebase correctiva 4 en 1 energiza la piel antes de un largo día. Ayuda a suavizar la piel para afinar la textura y el tono de la piel.
gemma R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
4-in-1 Correcting Primer uploaded by gemma R.
Love this primer! The [product:pur-4-in-1-correcting-primer-energize-&-rescue] is a very hydrating primer that dries to a satin finish, which i find super interesting! It starts a milky kind of sticky consistency and dries matte with a super soft and hydrating finish! Sort of mind blowing! Highly recommend to oily and combo people that don’t want purely matte primers!
Leilany Q.
4-in-1 Correcting Primer uploaded by Leilany Q.
I love how different this primer is than the rest I have. It literally feels like lotion! The ones I have have a silicone texture to it but still does it's job as a primer. I love how it has natural ingredients! When I first knew about pür it involved filtering your water but to know they have makeup products it amazed me!
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
4-in-1 Correcting Primer uploaded by Rosie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a wonderful hydrating primer with a watery consistency that is silicone free. This has coconut water, olive oil, caffeine, squalane and ceramides. This melts right into the skin and would highly recommend if your skin is dry.
Sarah C.
Woodway, TX
4-in-1 Correcting Primer uploaded by Sarah C.
Pür has created a light weight formula primer that is perfect for under foundation. It doesn't clog my pores. It spreads very easily. I use this primer for my daytime makeup looks. It helps to keep my makeup smooth and doesn't cause it to clump on my skin.
Lisa L.
4-in-1 Correcting Primer uploaded by Lisa L.
I’m always looking for that perfect primer to use under makeup. Pur 4 in 1 Correcting primer gives that glowy, youthful look and I love it! It’s also silicone free and absorbs quickly.
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
4-in-1 Correcting Primer uploaded by Victoria T.
It’s very absorbent, it literally soaks into your skin. Doesn’t leave an oily feeling or make your face feel heavy. It works great on its own, but maybe too light to wear under your makeup.
Nicole R.
Corbin, KY
4-in-1 Correcting Primer uploaded by Nicole R.
I’ve used tons of Primers and was about to give up on them because no matter what kind of Primer I used My Makeup would melt off, slide down in My huge pores and have Me looking a hot mess. However, I thought I would give the PUR Cosmetics 4~In~1 Correcting Primer Energizer & Rescue Primer a chance. I applied this Primer the other day when I done My Makeup and it gave Me such a flawless makeup application. Like the best makeup application I’ve ever had with using Primer. I was so happy and couldn’t believe it. I didn’t have any issues out of the Primer with any of the other products that I used. I’m really hoping it wasn’t just a one time deal of getting a flawless Makeup look, because I am so excited to have finally found a Primer that worked for Me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather D.
Fort erie, ON
il y a 3 mois
Prudence W. il y a 2 mois
I have combination skin with dry spots, and it works great for me.
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
il y a 4 mois
Mihaela B. il y a 4 mois
No cons from my perspective, I love this primer. It minimizes my pores and makes my skin glowy.
Mariam I.