by best and affordable

4 in 1 Aluminum Rolling Cosmetic Makeup Train Cases with 2-wheel and 2 Keys which to store all your beauty make up necessities.About productThe pink surface and the silver aluminum frame multi-function trolley makeup case design can not only as a integrated trolley, but also can be disassembled as a smaller trolley and cosmetic cases in different size. Beautifully compact, fashionable designed and lockable beauty cosmetic makeup trolley ideal for make up or for items , Suitable for make-up artist, hair stylist or nail technician salons, beauty center /institution, Also this is a beautiful makeup case for the on-the-go person.Note: Airplane travel allowedLarge capacity & Friendly design: 4-in-1 optional styles1st top part consist of 2 layer space can be as smaller cosmetic makeup cases alone with extendable 4 trays-2nd part is 1 layer space with adjustable divider- 3rd part is 1 layer space without divider or compartments- 4th Part is the bottom large layer no compartments inside.Best Gifts IdeaThis is a very nice Christmas present for your girlfriend, wife, close friends, and friends. It's a big surprise for them.Detailed Dimensions: Whole Size: 13" x 10" x 29" (L&W&H) Upper Case: 13" x 10" x 8.5"(L&W&H) Tray Size: 9" x 6.1" x 1.5" (L&W&H) with 4pcs Single Layer: 13" x 10" x 4"(Inner L&W&H) Bottom Box: 13" x 10" x 11.5"(L&W&H) Adjustable pull handle length from 21" to 36" Net weight: about 8kg/17.5 lbsGross weight: about 9kg/19.8 lbsAbout us:1.We produce high-quality items with affordable price, just do the best.2.We ship from US with flat and strong package, it takes about 2-7 days for the delivery.3.We promise 100% satisfaction guarantee. After trying our product, if for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with our products or service, simply contact us and we will offer you further resolution.

Large Capacity--- 4 Parts design (actually 5 layer ) - 1st top part consist of 2 Layer space can be as smaller cosmetic makeup cases alone with extendable 4 trays; 2nd part is 1 layer space with adjustable divider; 3rd part is 1 layer space without divider or compartments; 4th part is the bottom large layer no compartments inside.; Fashion Design---Smart 4-in-1 layer versatile cosmetic trolley-upper top case and big bottom case,Telescopic style handles and 2pcs durable castors, Every Layer can lockable, 8 keys available, which can prevent any unauthorized usage of your items inside. Airplane travel allowed.; Beauty & Safety---The pink surface and the silver aluminum frame match a very Fashionable and Exquisite feeling, the locks keeps your makeup suppliers secret and safe, Heat resistant exterior material keeps the case cool and protects your cosmetics.; Best Choice---This trolley makeup box not only can be used as a complete trolley, but also can be disassembled as a smaller trolley and cosmetic cases in different size, makes it an ideal choice for professional freelance make-up artist, hair stylist or nail technician salons, beauty center /institution, also this is a beautiful makeup case for the on-the-go person.; Detailed Dimensions---Overall - 13" x 10" x 29" (L&W&H); Tray Size - 9" x 6.1" x 1.5" (L&W&H) with 4pcs; Upper Case - 13" x 10" x 8.5"(L&W&H); Single Layer - 13" x 10" x 4"(Inner L&W&H); Bottom Box - 13" x 10" x 11.5"(L&W&H); Net Weight - 17.5 lbs. Adjustable pull rod handle - Length from 21" to 26" and 36".

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4-in-1 Aluminum Rolling Makeup Train Cases Trolley with 2-wheel and 2 Keys Professional Multi-function Artist Beauty Train Case Cosmetic Organizer Box Lift Handle Lock W/shoulder Straps!
White Lake, MI
4-in-1 Aluminum Rolling Makeup Train Cases Trolley with 2-wheel and 2 Keys Professional Multi-function Artist Beauty Train Case Cosmetic Organizer Box Lift Handle Lock W/shoulder Straps uploaded by gypsyflower T.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this traincase. I was collecting SO MUCH makeup I had nowhere to put it all as all my mini traincases were full and and my bags were popping at the seems. So I was looking all over the internet to find something to keep all my products in. I was online and came across the Ollieroo 4 teir makeup rolling traincase on Amazon. It holds everything and more ita very sturdy ans mime is purple (my fav color) I would def recommend this to all my friends and all of you especially if you are an avid makeup buyer/user. This thing is huge with tons of room and slots that you can move to fit your needs. #Love #TraincaseIsMyMakeupbag.