(4) Glade Winter Collection

(4) Glade Winter Collection "Spruce It Up" Scented Oil Candle Refills 1/pack
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
These little wax melts are sure to put me in the Christmas spirit on your home around that time of the year. whether it's fresh pine or cinnamon it fills my brain with feel good and jolly past memories from when I was a little girl around Christmas. These smells always put me in a good mood and glade makes really great nostalgic christmas scented candles sprays and wax melts. Love
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Canton
These are a must have for your holiday season.  I use artificial trees throughout my house and I miss the sell of pine so I purchase these and put them all around my house so it make it smell like we have real trees! I pick mine up at my local grocery store and Walmart and they are very affordable.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love this scent it is the smell of a fir tree which just reminds me so much of Christmas. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love spending time with family and when you have this wax melting in your house while decorating your tree during the Christmas season is just amazing feeling
Julia M.
Julia M.
I use glades oil candle refills in the bathroom, and even though I bought them for the holidays we actually still use them year round because it smells like a refreshing forest. I would highly recommend glade products because they are inexpensive and you always know the quality.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Aurora, MO
I am not totally in love with the smell. It was an overwhelming sense of pine. I love Glade products I just didn't really care for the smell. So I won't be buying the smell again. But it is very affordable and I would recommend it to people who do you like that smell
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Terre Haute
This Is my five year olds sons favorite air freshener! So we have bought lot of this product since the holiday season in here. I can get a bottle is this product at my local store for $1. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes the smell of Christmas trees!
Latisha C.
Latisha C.
Grovetown
Love this scent puts me in the Holiday mood. I always purchase quite a few. I'm not a fan of aerosol cans however this product is smells so great, I can overlook the container. The product is affordable. I would recommend this product to someone.
Winter F.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert
House Divided.
I hate tree smell, my boyfriend loves it.
These straight smell like trees.
They're a great quality for their price, the don't last as long as say bath and body works but they aren't $25 a piece either. It's a happy compromise.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I bought this product around Christmas time and it smells amazing but it is very strong and the smell does travel throughout the house so even one goes a long way, unless you have a huge house. I would recommend giving it a try :)
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love hiding these around my house during the winter months. I can honestly say there are no cons! Your house smells like a Christmas tree. Extremely affordable and will continue to buy every year. I always get so many compliments.