BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Quantity: 4 Size: 1 ml/0.03 oz each Vials marked SAMPLE NOT FOR SALE. (quarter not included) see more...

J B.
J B.
 A delicate feminine scent that lasts all day.It comes in parfum as well as toilette. This is one of my favorite scents from Dior. I bought this fragrance from Macy's at during the holidays, they carry the gift sets which include the Jadore body cream and usually a travel size to throw in your purse. I would definitely recommend this for the young and the young at heart..its a universal women's fragrance
Cecilia Anne B.
Cecilia Anne B.
Las Vegas , NV
I got the full size bottle it's my favorite Scent and so classic I will continue to buy it. I purchased for a very great price at Ulta beauty it lasted pretty long for someone who uses it everyday. There are no alternatives I can think of that are comparable. It's a clean beautiful scent that compliments anyone well but doesn't over power the room.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Tallahassee, FL
I was actually given this sample spray at one of my local beauty stores and I must say I should have turned my fanny around a purchased a full bottle. I swear I used the sample all in a matter of seconds. I went back and bought a full bottle not to long after receiving this sample!
Lizzie B.
Lizzie B.
Arlington
This is my go to perfume for any outing or been work! I bought this in Sephora and loved it so much I had to buy more! The scent is sweet with a little bit of floral and smells way better then any perfume I have ever used! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Julie J.
Julie J.
i love love love Dior perfume. the scent is very smooth . can totally use it day or night. i went to macys got a few samples . it was free lol but i did received a gift for christmas. so it's very good. i enjoy and always get compliment when i do wear my J'adore :)
Ameris Z.
Ameris Z.
Manteca, CA
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes!!! It's one of my go-to's. Such a classic sent. When you spray this one it's like you feel more feminine and confident. I always get complaints and always make sure I have this product in my collection. I feel like I've used it forever. I highly recommend this one!!!
Rabbia A.
Rabbia A.
Spring, TX
This is my all time favorite perfume. It's has a such a feminine smell and it last all day. I can even smell this on myself the next day. It's not too over powering. I always get complimentes on the scent and it's a staple to have. I have the big bottle and also the travel size as well. Highly recommended.
Ticiana F.
Ticiana F.
Garland , TX
I really like this perfume, very feminine.I had some samples and always got a taste of want more. Floral and soft essence.Bottle appearance is very beautiful and sophisticated
Regina S.
Regina S.
This sent is very strong and not in a good way. In my opinion it is a perfume for an older person, someone 50+, and even then, apply sparingly! This is not a perfume for young girls 20-30s. They sell this perfume at most major department stores.
harriett m.
harriett m.
Tampa, FL
Love the light fresh scent this product has.  It's very pricey but I think it's well worth it.  The scent is very long lasting,  I purchased it through Macy's.  I am also a repeat user and definitely would recommend this to everyone.