BeautyEyeEyeshadowkaleido cosmetic
3x Kaleido Cosmetics Diamond Foils Eyeshadow Paradiso 25g / 009oz Ipsy

3x Kaleido Cosmetics Diamond Foils Eyeshadow Paradiso 2.5g / 0.09oz Ipsy

by kaleido cosmetic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3x Kaleido Cosmetics Diamond Foils Eyeshadow Paradiso 2.5g / 0.09oz Ipsy!
Heather H.
Scottsdale, AZ
3x Kaleido Cosmetics Diamond Foils Eyeshadow Paradiso 2.5g / 0.09oz Ipsy uploaded by Heather H.
This eyeshadow foil is so beautiful. When I first opened it, it was hard to make myself even swatch it. I just didn't want to mess if up! It is equally beautiful on your skin though. I can't believe how pigmented this stuff is while it is quite buildable, there's really no need. The color payoff is just so... BAM! 3x Kaleido Cosmetics Diamond Foils Eyeshadow Paradiso 2.5g / 0.09oz Ipsy is simply a shadow that would be beautiful on anyone. There are so many possibilities! 10/10 will hit pan on this before the end of the season. Must buy more. Must buy the whole collection.
Peggy Z.
Daly City, CA
3x Kaleido Cosmetics Diamond Foils Eyeshadow Paradiso 2.5g / 0.09oz Ipsy uploaded by Peggy Z.
I can’t wait to use it and put it on so I can show it on a video. Will be showing in the following channel Zeemode
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
3x Kaleido Cosmetics Diamond Foils Eyeshadow Paradiso 2.5g / 0.09oz Ipsy uploaded by Ashley S.
Got this in my ipsy bag, had I of not it isnt something I would of walked into a store and picked out. The color looks super dark, but its actually not it makes for a good blending color or used as a lining color. It has good pigment as well.
Danielle K.
3x Kaleido Cosmetics Diamond Foils Eyeshadow Paradiso 2.5g / 0.09oz Ipsy uploaded by Danielle K.
3x Kaleido Cosmetics Diamond Foils Eyeshadow Paradiso 2.5g / 0.09oz Ipsy okay this was not really my shade at all but I'll still give ya my honest opinion. The presentation is awesome. The diamond shapes pressed into the eyeshadow were awesome!! I did do a swatch and it went on with ease. It was very soft, and felt really nice. It did have a little sparkle to it however it's just too dark for me.....but if they came out with a peachy shade or purplish one omg I'd want it in a heartbeat to try. Kind of bummed this shadow was so dark.....but hopefully more good ones to come!!
Valerie P.
Windsor, QC
3x Kaleido Cosmetics Diamond Foils Eyeshadow Paradiso 2.5g / 0.09oz Ipsy uploaded by Valerie P.
This is pretty pigmented! Somehow a little more "creamy" eyeshadoe ish, but really easy to work with. Beautiful colors, beautiful pigments. I got it in my Lip Monthly bag. I'm happy with the brand's eyeshadow! Great discovery.

Looking for your answer?