BeautyFaceFacial Skincare3w Clinic
Intensive UV Sunblock Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ 70ml/23oz Skincare

3W Clinic Intensive UV Sunblock Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ 70ml/2.3oz Skincare

by 3w Clinic

A 12-hour long-lasting sunscreen cream The soft texture spreads easily on skin Features a sheer, lightweight & freshly-scented formula Contains Aloe, Mulberry Root & Red Ginseng extracts to moisturize skin Blended with natural plant extracts to reduce...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3W Clinic Intensive UV Sunblock Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ 70ml/2.3oz Skincare!
Irina M.
Port Reading, NJ
3W Clinic Intensive UV Sunblock Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ 70ml/2.3oz Skincare uploaded by Irina M.
Love this sunscreen. This is super affordable but pretty good at the same time. The texture is not too heavy and I can use it on my oil skin even in the summer. There is no conflicts with my makeup and it doesn't clogges my pores at all. Also it has great value and pretty cute design of packing. This is my second tube of this sunscreen and I can highly recommend it to buy.
Oh M.
Angus
3W Clinic Intensive UV Sunblock Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ 70ml/2.3oz Skincare uploaded by Oh M.
UVA/UVB Protection with Highly Effective against the damaging both UVA and UVB rays. This PF 50 PA+++is the perfect must have of the summer 🌞🌞🌞🌞💛💛💛💛
Winmarie S.
cebu
3W Clinic Intensive UV Sunblock Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ 70ml/2.3oz Skincare uploaded by Winmarie S.
Got this online for only 190Php. Wasn’t expecting much from the product since its relatively cheap considering the amount you are getting, which is 70ml. I am sensitive to SPFs and usually get tiny bumps on my chin upon first use but not with this one. -Consistency is thin and easily absorbed -No White Cast -No sticky and tacky feeling even I put on a lot -Mild cooling effect upon application -Very mild to no smell -It has a demi-matte finish which I like. Edit: I’m taking away 3 Stars. -After continued use, this product has clogged my pores. I developed tiny whiteheads all over my face and around the eye area. I am not acne prone. I didn’t notice the whiteheads right away because they are really tiny. I’m still working on how to get rif of them, specially the ones around my eyes :(
Maheshika W.
Melbourne
I have purchased and finished over 3 of these and I love how it is so light on your skins and doesn’t leave any white residue on your skin. The price is also so affordable and I would not stop buying this. Very well made and perfect under makeup.
Mia A.
Senai,Johor
Overall its a good sun protection product. Its cheap too. But i wish i knew sooner that its not quite comfortable for my oily combination skin
Clara A.
The best sunscreen I've ever had, no whitecast, no heavy sticky feeling. It feels like you never putted on something on your face.
Qamarina Q.
SHAH ALAM
My favourite sunscreen brand ever!! Really affordable price and gives off a matte finishing on skin. This product does not make my face oily or feeling dry.
junearich L.
Block 2 Lot 81 Hacienda Hills, Brgy Palo-Alto, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
It protects the skin from the sun and its moisturizing components provide water to the face keeping it moist. Thou, I can feel a little bit hot on my face when I apply this especially when I put a lot. I just need to put an ample amount of it so it can do what it does best and that is protecting the skin from the sun.
Victoria B.
Ipswich
I like Korean spfs. This one is no exception. It is not greasy, doesn’t make my pale skin even whiter and doesn’t clog pores. The only thing, I wish it had Zinc Oxide in ingredients.
Mr. S.
It's a good sunscreen, especially for a price. I'll take it again, it may last for a long time. You need just a bit over the face

Looking for your answer?