BY BRAUN

The world's best-selling foil shaver is now even better with the introduction of the latest generation of Braun Series 3. With new MicroComb technology the Series 3 catches and feeds more hair into the cutting parts, for a faster shave than ever before. Thanks to its triple action cutting system and SensoFoil™ the Series 3 not only delivers even better shaving performance on 3-day beards, but is also incredibly smooth on skin*. *tested vs. previous Series 3 generation see more...

Justin S.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Amazon
At first I was never a foul shaver kind of person, but then I got this as a present and love how it worked with my face!! It cuts smoothly and gives me a very close shave without much irritation! The only downfall is the edging capability could be better! It would be cool if they had one that you could pop off the foil head and then pop on a trimmer head to give it the same look instead of just that little pop up thingy that’s just a weak trimmer. But the main product is greAt wet or dry
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Now I am a woman and I use men's razors for my legs since I am allergic to disposables. I usually use a rotary but gave this a try. Not a fan. I have to go over the same area multiple times and it is still not smooth. It must be held at a 90 degree angle to work at all. Overall it works but not for a close shave so not well and definitely not for the price.
Seth S.
Broken Arrow
I have been using Braun products for a long time. I really like this wet to dry shaver. It is perfect on the go and if you are in a hurry. Great close shave and smooth.
Winston W.
Dothan, AL
3Series Braun Series 3 3040s Wet & Dry Electric Shaver One of the best electric razors I’ve ever used! So easy to get a close of enough for me; moreover it works great without using any shaving cream. I was really happy I bought this item, couldn’t imagine never not having it ever again!
Keely T.
New palestine, IN
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Katie M.
Reading, PA
My husband loves this and so do my clients when I trim their beards. Its smooth and easily cuts through any length hair. The attachments are great and make it effortless.
Pavel S.
This was a birthday gift for me and it is awesome! the charge lasts me weeks! Certain times over a month and that's with regular shaving. It is a great product. The trimmer on it works well too. You can shave both dry and wet. Overall it is a great product!
Alexander O.
Hollywood, FL
I really like this shaver machine, I been using it for the past year and I definitely feel the difference on my skin, always smooth and no bumps , very easy to use , yes I would definitely buy it again
Alaina O.
Portland, TN
My boyfriend loves this!! Its all about soft soft soft soft. The softer the happier. He can get right out of the shower, shave, get home from work, shave.
Nikki  N.
I have to say I am disappointed in this product. It did not last long before you had to replace the heads which were costly and hard to do.
Diana K.
hama
Is this product is good ? It can shave the small hair , what about facial hair ?

Target