BY BRAUN #33 in Electric Razors

The world's best-selling foil shaver is now even better with the introduction of the latest generation of Braun Series 3. With new MicroComb technology the Series 3 catches and feeds more hair into the cutting parts, for a faster shave than ever before. Thanks to its triple action cutting system and SensoFoil the Series 3 not only delivers even better shaving performance on 3-day beards, but is also incredibly smooth on skin*. , *tested vs. previous Series 3 generation see more...

Buy on Amazon
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
This thing is pretty awesome, probably the best electric I have gotten. My girlfriend gave it to me for a present, good going!
Mariana C.
Anaheim, CA
so this product is ok. it is not the best but it gets the job done with all that unwanted hair!! it is 70 percent effective!
Priya G.
Bronx, NY
It's ok not the best trimmer I have used but it gets the job done however it quality in my opinion is not the best
Ann Marie C.
Great electric shaver, brand has good longevity and my husband swears by it. We will recommend to anyone
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Bought this for my husband, he likes it but it is not hit favorite. It does the job though and I guess that is the most important part. I bought it at target and it was $10 off so I was pretty happy with that.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
Boyfriend uses and loves this product. Gives him a nice close shave which I enjoy too. He's been happy with this product and has gotten replacement blades to continue use!
Evangelina P.
My husband is picky about electric razors but he picked this one up and he said that he was the best electric razor he hears he got his so serious and it wasn’t that expensive and he also said it was easy to clean he liked it better than Phillips
Jennifer P.
Bangor, PA
Shaves very well. Easy to use and leaves your face feeling very smooth and fresh. Just make sure to always clean out your razors and never share razors with anyone.