BY BRAUN #23 in Electric Razors

The world's best-selling foil shaver is now even better with the introduction of the latest generation of Braun Series 3. With new MicroComb technology the Series 3 catches and feeds more hair into the cutting parts, for a faster shave than ever before. Thanks to its triple action cutting system and SensoFoil the Series 3 not only delivers even better shaving performance on 3-day beards, but is also incredibly smooth on skin*. , *tested vs. previous Series 3 generation see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Evangelina P.
My husband is picky about electric razors but he picked this one up and he said that he was the best electric razor he hears he got his so serious and it wasn’t that expensive and he also said it was easy to clean he liked it better than Phillips
Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
My husband got this for Christmas and even though he likes it and it gives him a really nice close shave. He doesn’t like that it’s battery powered and uses a lot of battery power for each use. he says he has to change the batteries in it periodically and more often then he would like.
Shelbi W.
phoenix
Bought this for my husband, he likes it but it is not hit favorite. It does the job though and I guess that is the most important part. I bought it at target and it was $10 off so I was pretty happy with that.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
Boyfriend uses and loves this product. Gives him a nice close shave which I enjoy too. He's been happy with this product and has gotten replacement blades to continue use!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this for mt husband and this product must be heard for people who don't have ethnic hair because this irritated my husband's skin so bad and pulled his facial hair and broke him out horribly!
Jennifer P.
Bangor, PA
Shaves very well. Easy to use and leaves your face feeling very smooth and fresh. Just make sure to always clean out your razors and never share razors with anyone.
Clinton C.
Springfield, MO
Perfect for keeping everything trimmed and well groomed! Great quality product and the charge last for almost a week and I use it daily!
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
My husband loves his stuff he uses it so many times when he shaves he loves it and it works definitely recommended for your husband's to
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
This thing is pretty awesome, probably the best electric I have gotten. My girlfriend gave it to me for a present, good going!