3Q MG-C11 Foot & Calf Massager Leg Ankle Massage

by 3Q

How well does this work?
Does this make your legs hurt or is it gentle massage
Is it painful though?
Start your review of 3Q MG-C11 Foot & Calf Massager Leg Ankle Massage!
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is amazing. it is practical and helps a lot with muscles. I love!. It really fell amazing when you use it.
North Miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product but not a good idea to use when your pregnant and have swollen feet (pedal edema). It hurt me so bad!
I tried this at one of those new inventive electronic stores and it really does feel amazing
Absolutely in love with this!! Really gets into your sore and tight calf muscles!
Corona, CA
Tried this at brooksone and my God it was amazing!! Definitely recommend!!!
Tried this at brooksone and my God it was amazing!! Definitely recommend!!!
Orillia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought mine at the As Seen on TV store. I think we paid something like $300-$350 maybe with the tax. I have Planter fasciitis and my feet hurt chronically. These help so much as they compress my feet from the sides in a pulse motion. There is kneaders under your feet, which tend to bother my heel spurs but my feet are so small I can lift them up without touch the bottle easily in a chair so I only get the compression on the sides of my feet. They work great for the hubby so 5 stars for both of us. I have bigger calfs so the leg massager kinda hurts my calfs so I don't use it but everyone else that uses ours loves it. There is a warm setting as well. It was the only massager we could find with the compression so it was worth it for my condition even for the price. We are Happy with it.